Exhaust questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
thinking of cutting at the Y pipe after the cats and remove that awfull and slam 2.5" piping with a flowmaster super 44 on my 3fe. anyone think this would be worth it? would it be loud while driving and while being at idle? (I want it to be on the louder side at both) would any power gains be noticeable? just looking for some inputs, or even other ideas that may work better for the trail and the highway.

thanks in advance

i removed my cats, straight pipe. also installed a magnaflow muffler. i kept the resonator but its too loud for me... i also dont throw a check engine light without the cats so thats good. cats have been getting stolen in my neighborhood, mine were clogged so i might pick up a universal one to install when i re-do it..

i will say that it did pep up once i took the cats out so that is nice. ohh also probably worth mentioning mine is a 1fz-fe.. better to air on the side of caution just so you arent annoyed on the freeway...

i removed my cats, straight pipe. also installed a magnaflow muffler. i kept the resonator but its too loud for me... i also dont throw a check engine light without the cats so thats good. cats have been getting stolen in my neighborhood, mine were clogged so i might pick up a universal one to install when i re-do it..

i will say that it did pep up once i took the cats out so that is nice. ohh also probably worth mentioning mine is a 1fz-fe.. better to air on the side of caution just so you arent annoyed on the freeway...
would I experience a loss of torque if I deleted my cats? I’ve read in some places that that can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom