For Sale So Cal: FJ60/62 Front Seats (Brown/Tan) + JDM Seat Covers (Black) - NOW $300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.zoverlander.com
I recently upgraded the interior of my FJ62 and am selling the OEM front seats I pulled out, along with the black vinyl JDM seat covers I had been using.

All cushions are in great shape; the driver seat bottom cushion has been mended, but looks and feels great.

There is some damage where the sliding-rail attaches to the frame of the driver seat (see pics) - but nothing spot welds or two wouldn't take perfect care of (or, the cushions can easily be swapped onto your existing seat frames).

The seat covers are comprised of 3 pieces and fully cover all parts of the seat (and provide a large seat-back pocket); they definitely served their purpose - and reflect most of the wear/tear that otherwise would be reflected in the seats themselves. The passenger side one is still in decent shape, though slightly worn; the driver side one needs more mending.

Am thinking $600 OBO for the whole lot (2x front seats + 2x head rests + 2x seat covers); also willing to sell individual pieces.

Much prefer local pickup (I'm located in Woodland Hills, CA).

IMG_20200906_131354.jpg

IMG_20200906_131403.jpg

IMG_20200906_131445.jpg

IMG_20200906_132019.jpg

i'm interested, what price shipped to 78660?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom