Help please - need specific FJ60 FSM pages (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EscapeWagon62

SILVER Star
Threads
I’m preparing for an A440f to H55f swap In my FJ62.
I have the 62 FSM and would really appreciate if someone could shoot me the clutch installation pages from the 60 FSM.
I’ve searched the forum and realize that these manuals had to be pulled down and the only sites offering a download looked pretty sketchy.

Any assistance greatly appreciated!

I know several threads show FJ60 installs but I’m trying to create a complete step by step for my install and would really like to include the FSM pages in my process book.

thanks and cheers.

I have the 62 FSM and would really appreciate if someone could shoot me the clutch installation pages from the 60 FSM.
I’ve searched the forum and realize that these manuals had to be pulled down and the only sites offering a download looked pretty sketchy.

I know several threads show FJ60 installs but I’m trying to create a complete step by step for my install and would really like to include the FSM pages in my process book.

thanks and cheers.
I’ve got the book linked above and able to copy pages too, literally was just in that section as I rebuilt my trans/tcase in the last month. Lmk via if you want a handful or whichever and I can put them in the mail if that link doesn’t work for you.

thanks and cheers.
I am going to put a 4spd/3FE in a 62 I am building, so I look forward to the step-by-step instruction book!! I've read many threads, but have not seen a consolidated one.

I’ve got the book linked above and able to copy pages too, literally was just in that section as I rebuilt my trans/tcase in the last month. Lmk via if you want a handful or whichever and I can put them in the mail if that link doesn’t work for you.
Thanks @NeverGiveUpYota
I’ve printed it off and good to go.
love your thread by the way.

I am going to put a 4spd/3FE in a 62 I am building, so I look forward to the step-by-step instruction book!! I've read many threads, but have not seen a consolidated one.
Hopefully the instructions come out the way I hope.
The plan is to show step by step in my build thread and then I’ll create a specific H55F swap thread with a PDF with parts lists, procedures, mistakes, and after report (quality control).
It’ll be photos intermixed with FSM pages and comments.
Should have it posted by Christmas Day as I’ll start as soon as my son comes home from college beginning of December.

Hopefully the instructions come out the way I hope.
The plan is to show step by step in my build thread and then I’ll create a specific H55F swap thread with a PDF with parts lists, procedures, mistakes, and after report (quality control).
It’ll be photos intermixed with FSM pages and comments.
Should have it posted by Christmas Day as I’ll start as soon as my son comes home from college beginning of December.
Awesome, I look forward to it! Thanks for being willing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom