LX570 Prinsu rack and lightbar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
F21AAD9D-2309-4E36-B5BE-1D7FA835828E.jpeg

I finally sucked it up and weathered the 100+ weather to install my Prinsu rack. Surprisingly it went on very easy. No need to drop the headliner. I also installed a 43” Dual function Amber/white light by Cali Raised. I have the wind faring cut and the light installed but not wired up yet. I decided to make my own wiring harness since the light needs two relays, one for amber lights and one for white.

8511F627-BAEF-41D1-8462-15EDDCF7EDB9.jpeg

Does the front tip of your Prinsu vibrate at high speed?
I had to drop my wind fairing much lower than you have it now.

also, I don't see your wires. Where did you run them?

Does the front tip of your Prinsu vibrate at high speed?
I had to drop my wind fairing much lower than you have it now.

also, I don't see your wires. Where did you run them?
I will tell you after today when I drive on the free way. I may have to drill a hole if I want to get the fairing closer to the roof.
As for wiring the light...this light has the wires come out the left side so I am running it behind the faring. I haven’t finished wiring so my intention is to run it down the drivers window. That was the recommendation from Blake at Cali Raised.

Yep, I did both of those things ( new hole and wires in driver side C channel)

13CFFC2B-B656-45B1-8C55-32964B10B3E3.jpeg

View attachment 2439541
I finally sucked it up and weathered the 100+ weather to install my Prinsu rack. Surprisingly it went on very easy. No need to drop the headliner. I also installed a 43” Dual function Amber/white light by Cali Raised. I have the wind faring cut and the light installed but not wired up yet. I decided to make my own wiring harness since the light needs two relays, one for amber lights and one for white.

View attachment 2439548
I like this look. Any downsides since installment? Can you mount lights on the side/ rear of the rack? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom