Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do not think I have seen this. What kind of axe and shovel mounts are y'all using for the rack? Something that sits to the side because...rooftop tent.

I do not think I have seen this. What kind of axe and shovel mounts are y'all using for the rack? Something that sits to the side because...rooftop tent.

I want your feedback and everyone else... what do you guys think of a rear ladder that has attachment points to hold a axe and shovel/rotopax etc? It will be a no drilling design rear hatch mounted and style will be inline with our roof rack.... clean looking functional and modular. I figure not everyone wants a rear bumper and there isn’t much out there for the 100series. If there’s enough interest I’ll design and build it 🙂

I want your feedback and everyone else... what do you guys think of a rear ladder that has attachment points to hold a axe and shovel/rotopax etc? It will be a no drilling design rear hatch mounted and style will be inline with our roof rack.... clean looking functional and modular. I figure not everyone wants a rear bumper and there isn’t much out there for the 100series. If there’s enough interest I’ll design and build it 🙂

just take my money now

I would be interested!

Isee some people running quick fists on the side where the slots are at try that!

I'm in for round 6 Too. @prospeed What do you think of that 23 Zero RTT you have on the first page of this thread? I'm looking at a used one in my neck of the woods...

Rear ladder... yes please! This style is my favorite so far, but havent had any luck finding it.
004 '2000 step ladder of Land Cruisers .jpg

Btw... regarding the Light Bar that Brian recommends.... get it! It's ridiculously bright and lights up quite far, despite being a "flood" light. I used Brian's light bar brackets too, for a nice tight fit. The only thing I'd recommend is to go over every single (allen) screw on the front lens of the light bar... just snug each one up. So far so good, and no water issues or fogging, etc.

Btw... regarding the Light Bar that Brian recommends.... get it! It's ridiculously bright and lights up quite far, despite being a "flood" light. I used Brian's light bar brackets too, for a nice tight fit. The only thing I'd recommend is to go over every single (allen) screw on the front lens of the light bar... just snug each one up. So far so good, and no water issues or fogging, etc.
Link for it?

I'm in for round 6 Too. @prospeed What do you think of that 23 Zero RTT you have on the first page of this thread? I'm looking at a used one in my neck of the woods...
Round 6 is coming up... let me start getting round 5 later this week :) @lkrooz on instagram loves his 23 zero RTT hit him up he’s a cool dude!

Hi Guys! Racks are starting to ship today! Please pat the remaining balance of your invoice if you haven’t done so already so there will be no delays.. I’ll be shipping in batches throughout the week thanks!

Hi Guys! Racks are starting to ship today! Please pat the remaining balance of your invoice if you haven’t done so already so there will be no delays.. I’ll be shipping in batches throughout the week thanks!
Lucky Fellas!
Hate to rush you but.... Do you have a rough guess on round 6 ETA?

Lucky Fellas!
Hate to rush you but.... Do you have a rough guess on round 6 ETA?
Round 6 ETA will be 2-3 weeks I will start taking orders now to next Sunday... I have 10 spots. After this it will probably be another 2 months because I’m releasing the GX470! It looks sleek and nice just testing it right now in the wild... I can’t wait! 👍🏼
If you want in guys DM me your email, zip code and which wind deflector you want... standard or led light cutout. Thanks! GB closes next Sunday at midnight. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom