Wanted SoCal: 97 80 Series interior trim pieces (Oak / Ivory) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruiserLif

SILVER Star
Threads
Howdy,
I'm looking for a few trim pieces for the 97 CE that I am restoring to showroom quality. The rig came to me very clean, and close to perfect :p now i'm just buttoning her up. I've had a heck of a time finding anything OEM in new condition for the Oak / Ivory interior that was used on the 40th Anniversary or Collector's edition 1997 LC's.

I'm looking for;

DS power window control panel
7423260070E0

all sunroof trim pieces (NEW)
6321860010A0
6321960010A0
6363560010A0
6321760010A0

I've checked the Toyota dealerships national database, partsouq, amayama, megazip and all that comes back are the grey trim pieces which there are still a few of. My hope is that someone on here is hoarding a stash of OEM trim and ready to part with a few for a fair price.

Thankfully most everything else on the interior is in granny kept mint condition! That goes for the exterior paint as well. I'm excited to be digging further into this as time allows and thank you to all of the contributors to this amazing site who have kept me up late into the night reading up on all things Land Cruiser. I'll post some pics as I get further into this one.

Thanks!

I think the sunroof trim has been gone for a long time. From what I hear it's nearly impossible to remove the trim from the sunroof, so this might be a challenge. I have a complete sunroof with trim intact, but shipping would be obscenely expensive...

I think the sunroof trim has been gone for a long time. From what I hear it's nearly impossible to remove the trim from the sunroof, so this might be a challenge. I have a complete sunroof with trim intact, but shipping would be obscenely expensive...
The Gray trim pieces can actually still be sourced through some of the overseas suppliers that I mentioned. Toyota must've decided at some point that they were selling more gray than ivory and kept producing that color. You'll see 'replaced by' when trying to find the Ivory trim.
You're probably right about the shipping for your sunroof. I've had a hit and miss experience with removal of the trim pieces. A couple of them came off clean with the metal clips intact and some break. 20+ years being a sunroof will do that to ya. If i'm in Durango anytime soon i'll swing through and grab it.

Let me know if you make it down this way.

You might also see if you can paint the grey trim pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom