Best soft top without doors for 74 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been considering buying a soft top for my 40. Wondering if anybody has any input or suggestions. I have the doors for my cruiser. The hard top has a hole in it and will be arriving in a few weeks. Thanks for the help

Is she supplying bows as well as the top? Plus another consideration is if plan on running doors. Not sure if Best Top made a top to fit factory doors. OEM the B bow has to have the bend to match factory doors. Up to 74 all our bows were strait to match the OEM soft doors that came on the cruiser.

Is she supplying bows as well as the top? Plus another consideration is if plan on running doors. Not sure if Best Top made a top to fit factory doors. OEM the B bow has to have the bend to match factory doors. Up to 74 all our bows were strait to match the OEM soft doors that came on the cruiser.

Real Steel for the bows and windshield channel.

I put a semi step by step in my Project Patina build thread. Turn phone sideways to my signature for link.

Semi step by step install and pics here

Real Steel for the bows and windshield channel.

I put a semi step by step in my Project Patina build thread. Turn phone sideways to my signature for link.

Semi step by step install and pics here

I'm familiar with OEM style soft top bows.
IMG_20200912_133952339.jpg

IMG_20200912_134008721.jpg

Here is a picture of my 68 back from the nineties.
001029.jpg

Bows are off of this cruiser, a 73 FST.
IMG_20200505_165605643_HDR.jpg

Top is a Kayline purchased from Man-A-Fre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom