SoCal TLCA September Club Meeting Reminder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
September Club Meeting Reminder - 9/13/2020

SoCal TLCA will meet again this Sunday, 9/13/2020, at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle (adhering to proper social-distancing guidelines) just like the last few times. SoCal80's friends are invited & welcome!

The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There are no buildings, just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, we'll meet again at 4:00 PM, rather than our normal start time. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Bummer you guys are so far from the San Fernando Valley!

Bummer you guys are so far from the San Fernando Valley!
Yeah, probably at least an hour and a half... Do you know if LA County Trail Crew is still active? I attended a few of their meetings years ago when I lived in Northridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom