For Sale PA - 2 FJ60's - Sitting for 13 years (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
2 FJ60's - one rusty and trusty the other one from Cali with a rust free frame and body. Owner bought the Cali one in 2007 with plans to combine and restore, but other plans got in the way. Both have been sitting in a field for the last 13 years in Collegeville, PA.

I was contacted by the owner and asked to facilitate the sale.

Please contact me if you have a solid interest. I can forward pics and contact information and you can deal with the seller directly.

Further information -

Target price is $10k. (My feedback to him was that was high)

Willing to deliver (has an F350 and a big trailer)....

Yes. Pics and details available.
Cant post up - they’re in PDF format weirdly. If you’re very interested I can send them over via email.

Picture a fairly clean blue 60 with a carb issue and a rusty blue one that ran when parked. The pics that I got were mostly from back in the day. So not that helpful.

Best bet. Call him and go see. I can tell you that someone else is already doing that today.

I have a couple of questions. First, the price include both trucks, right? Secondly, can you send me the details you have? I'll PM you my email.

Sure.
2 For 1 FJ60 Project Trucks – Make Offer
1986 – 253,461 miles – Bought new, one driver, regularly maintained, mechanically strong.
I drove it everyday as my family van and work truck until I had to parked it because it didn't pass Pa. state inspection due to rusty wheel wells and fenders. That was July 17th of 2008. I'd drive it now and then for a couple years just to run the engine etc.
Dings and scratches removed, repainted same toyota blue in 1998
Tubular bumpers & front grill, welded roof racks, extra leaf spring, winch & tow bar

1987 – 150K +/- miles ; No carburetor, No Rust, No records on maintenance, Never run by me.

I bought the 87 from California to use body parts to restore my original 1986 FJ and the remains to make a trailer. All sorts of stuff got in between me and doing that so I never got to do it: just never had the time. It makes me too sad to see them every day when they should be out having fun with a better owner
link to google photos: Landcruisers
Let me know if the phot link doesnt work and I'll try another way. You can email me at Jon@sunpowerbuilders.com or call at 4846808000 and leave a message

Yes. Pics and details available.
Cant post up - they’re in PDF format weirdly. If you’re very interested I can send them over via email.

Picture a fairly clean blue 60 with a carb issue and a rusty blue one that ran when parked. The pics that I got were mostly from back in the day. So not that helpful.

Best bet. Call him and go see. I can tell you that someone else is already doing that today.
Hi James, could you tell me if my photos posted? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom