For Sale Free Stuff Miami, FL 33165 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Steamer

SILVER Star
Threads
I can’t move in my shop. This stuff is of no use to me but before I haul it to the dump, I thought I’d ask.
Free in Miami, Fl. Swing by or pay for shipping.

Free 01.jpg

3 speed bellhousing. Given to me years ago and don’t know why I have it.

Carb #1 Pulled off the 74 f.5 because I lost the idle needle screw spring when cleaning. Replaced it with a Weber. It was ported for vacuum advance and rebuilt by Jim C 20 yrs ago but it’s been on the shelf for 10 or more.

Carb #2 Pulled off a 69 or 75 parts rig/engine. Never used it and it’s rusty.

74 apron.

One of the starters came of the 74 and worked when I swapped for GR.

Alternator of a 75. Narrow pulley & never checked it. A wide pulley 40 amp alt off the 74 was working when replaced but haven’t found it yet.

Saginaw box given to me to use as a core but didn’t use it. Don’t know anything about it.

One of the fuel pumps was working when pulled for Sniper install. Can’t remember where the other came from.

74 Radiator frame has been altered some. The shroud as well and is either 74 or 75.

I have a 3spd T-case (not in pic) supposedly in good condition when I bought it 18 years ago. Just want it gone.

shipping cost on the carbs, fuel pumps, and bellhousing brackets to 53406 please. Maybe a USPS large flat rate box?

I’d like to be second in line for the 1974 carb to have as a back-up for my 1974. I’d also take the ‘74 starter and alternator if you track the alternator down. My zip is 78261. Thanks for offering these John. I appreciate your generosity!!

If it’s not too hard to ship, I’d love to have the apron as well. I have just the place for it as wall art. Shipping might to be too much of a PITA though—let me know.

Transfer case and an alternator to 59870 please.

If anything is still available, I should have read your post in tech better today.

shipping cost on the carbs, fuel pumps, and bellhousing brackets to 53406 please. Maybe a USPS large flat rate box?
Carb #1 (74) already taken) Carb #2 (69 or 75) still available. "BUT". On a closer look, it's really ruff. Might be junk. I dunno!

Carb2 01.jpg

Carb2 02.jpg

Carb2 03.jpg

3 more pics of carb #2

Carb2 04.jpg

Carb2 05.jpg

Carb2 06.jpg

I’d like to be second in line for the 1974 carb to have as a back-up for my 1974. I’d also take the ‘74 starter and alternator if you track the alternator down. My zip is 78261. Thanks for offering these John. I appreciate your generosity!!

Dean, the 74 carb already taken. One ahead of ya on the starter, waiting on reply. I did just find the 74 wide pulley alternator & it's yours. Worked fine when pulled. I got your info. I'll be in touch.

If it’s not too hard to ship, I’d love to have the apron as well. I have just the place for it as wall art. Shipping might to be too much of a PITA though—let me know.
Sorry Dean, the apron is already taken. But for wall art, how bout this 74 piece? Forgot I had it till I found it today. Wall art was the plan but never followed through. Yours for the shipping cost if ya think It'd work.

Bezel 01.jpg
Bezel 02.jpg
Bezel 03.jpg

Thanks for the pics, it is rough for sure. If the following will fit in the USPS Large Flat Rate Box I will still take them:

Carb #2
Bellhousing brackets and bolts (x2)
Bellhousing small louvered inspection shield (if not claimed by anyone yet)
Fuel pumps (x2).

If something has to be removed to fit the box, remove the carb.

Thanks,
Drake

Carb won't fit in the large flat rate even by itself. The rest will fit in a medium flat rate.

Carb won't fit in the large flat rate even by itself. The rest will fit in a medium flat rate.
Ok, Medium box it is. Let me know your Paypal and the Medium rate.
Thanks,
Drake

Ok, Medium box it is. Let me know your Paypal and the Medium rate.
Thanks,
Drake
OK, Got the box today and will get it out tomorrow. I'll PM ya the info.

I would take the Saginaw box please
I'll see if I can get it into a Flate Rate box cause it's heavy.
Like I stated above, it was given to me to use as a core to trade in. I don't know anything about it like what it came out of, how many turns or if it's any good on the inside. I'll take better pics also.

OK, glad all the freebie parts found a home except for this 75 narrow pulley alternator that was pulled off a 75 fj40 parts vehicle years ago. Never used it, don't know if it works but it spins smoothly so seems to have good bearings. It'll ship in a Flate Rate box for $15.05. Any takers before I toss it?

Alt 1.jpg
Alt 2.jpg
Alt 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom