For Sale Tell your buddies looking for a clean example low mileage 100! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$45? Dangggg. Nice truck though.

Did I read the description right, you built up the truck but don’t take it off road? 45k seems pricey but hope you get it!

Did I read the description right, you built up the truck but don’t take it off road? 45k seems pricey but hope you get it!
Hard to take it off road living in Dallas. I’m a certified poser as a result. Had a few trips but for the most part she’s just a looker. I just like staring at them and admiring mostly 😀

I have a built Off road rig, Yet it’s my Daily.... Very similar year, color ,tires and build as OP . I don’t Offroad it as I need a tacoma soon..Then I Will.
It’s not unbelievable. Yet I’m just tryin to understand the cost. 45 is a big number.... without a rear bumper,swing outs.... Fridge...... Rtt....

Hope ya get it👍 Or close

I have a built Off road rig, Yet it’s my Daily.... Very similar year, color ,tires and build as OP . I don’t Offroad it as I need a tacoma soon..Then I Will.
It’s not unbelievable. Yet I’m just tryin to understand the cost. 45 is a big number.... without a rear bumper,swing outs.... Fridge...... Rtt....

Hope ya get it👍 Or close
$45 is my total cost of ownership to be clear. Maintenance and all. Which I know no one quotes. I spent probably 25% more than the average cruiser on the buy just to have it look flawless as I bought it from a restorer of 100s.

IMO Market is whatever a buyer will pay. If someone doesn’t want to search the country for a low mileage, rust free cruiser and they like my set up they can buy it now for $45k Or they can bid. I’m not upset if it doesn’t sell for $45k. My biggest concern is I will regret selling it.

I spent $1.25 today at the air Machine. If I get $1 back when I sell it I’ll be happy. I figure 25cent Inflation cost and enjoyment is money well spent.

You should really add a compressor to your build 🙂otherwise hit up pilot flying J, where they don’t insult you by charging for air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom