SOLD FJ40, FJ55, FJ62 Parts - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
Please shop by NUMBER so myself and others do not have to guess what you are referring to. If you are asking questions about an item and another MUD’er states that they will take it, then it is theirs. With that said, please do not say “I will take it” and then ask about shipping costs, dimensions, brand, etc. Shipping prices have gone up because of this whole COVID thing, so I am trying to keep prices low to account for that. Obviously, the more items you buy, the better the shipping cost will be since I can package it all together. I only do payments via PayPal Friends and Family (unless you want to pay extra to cover the PayPal fees). Prices are for items only as stated, buyers cover shipping cost.

#1 H55F 5-Speed Shift Knob - $2 FREE w/ Any Other Purchase

#2 Body Mount Bushing - $2 FREE w/ Any Other Purchase

#3 Jerry Can Holder - $40

#4 Dash Pad - $5

#5 Dimmer Switch (Foot) - $30 $25

#6 Master Cylinder Push Rod – FREE w/ Any Other Purchase

#7 FJ55 Sun Visor Arms - $20 $15

#8 Oil Plug (New Old Stock) - $15 $10

#9 Steering Arm Firewall Gasket - $5

#10 Defrost Guide - $5

#13 4WD Vacuum Handle (Sandblasted & Powder Coated) - $15 $10

#15 Wiper Switch - $20

#16 Mini-Truck Shifter - $10 $5

#17 Horns - $30

#19 Metal Head Gasket - $10 FREE w/ Any Other Purchase

#26 Early Reflectors - $35 $25

#28 Small Metal Washer Bottle Bracket (Powder Coated) - $15 $10

#30 Large Metal Washer Bottle Bracket (Patina) - $35 $25

#31 Early Winch Control Knobs/Rods - $30 $15

#32 FJ62/HJ61 Mirror Adjustment Switch - $25 $20

#33 FJ62/HJ61 AC/Heater Controls - $40 $30

Lot 1.jpg

Last edited:
I will take #22 if you have time to verify that the motor works. Does it take a small bottle bracket or the large, I have a large, but if it needs a smaller one Ill take #27.

I will take #22 if you have time to verify that the motor works. Does it take a small bottle bracket or the large, I have a large, but if it needs a smaller one Ill take #27.
It takes either bracket just depends on where you are mounting it. I pulled this out of my 74 and it worked but I have no way of testing it. You can buy these AC Delco motors for relatively cheap though. I think @hyhpe knows the link. Let me know if you want it. Shipping would probably be $9.

Here
It takes either bracket just depends on where you are mounting it. I pulled this out of my 74 and it worked but I have no way of testing it. You can buy these AC Delco motors for relatively cheap though. I think @hyhpe knows the link. Let me know if you want it. Shipping would probably be $9.
Here it is...

Here

Here it is...
Here is a Trico as well...

I'll take 14, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 29. PM PayPal info please

payment sent. I'll take 18 and 12 as FREE with purchase thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom