For Sale Boise gas tank access panel, wheel spacer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MOTOV8R

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
photos.motov8r.com
Making space in the garage. Prices do not include shipping.

Fine spline 4.11 ring and pinion 2 sets. Bought these used. Went to have them installed at Jim's driveline and they said they would be noisy if I ran them after they started to set up one set. Not sure if they made sure they had the right pinion with the right ring gear or not. SCRAPPED

Have some tiawan taillights for late model 40 (oval plugs). Taillights lenses are ok housings have some corrosion. SOLD

Late model gas tank access cover in nice shape. $20

Filler opening and door (aftermarket, was part of a quarter panel I didn't use). SOLD

Canvas black bikini top made by ocdbeetle, never used but it's dusty. New besttop bikini mounting rails and hardware (including footman loops). SOLD

(1) 1" wheel spacer (work well for bigger spares on the stock carrier). $20 each. With lug nuts.

(2) 1.5" wheel spacers, With lug nuts. I have used these for the spare as well for clearance. SOLD

All the spacers are 6 lug and lug centric.

Softtop brackets SOLD
393EDD82-80A6-4972-8636-104760833E1E.jpeg
B6BAA2B0-41A6-4E5F-98BF-22B314543C13.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that top maybe a little wider than a Besttop (52”)?

I would like to purchase the tail lights. Let me know shipping to 60048. Really only want the lenses for my wheeler that I keep breaking.

Thanks so much.

I would like to purchase the tail lights. Let me know shipping to 60048. Really only want the lenses for my wheeler that I keep breaking.

Thanks so much.

Ok, I'll get you a quote with just the lenses, should be smaller and lighter than way.

Can you give dimensions on the gas tank access cover? May be interested.

Can you give dimensions on the gas tank access cover? May be interested.

The access cover is the white cover in the pics (grey on bottom with weatherstrip). This is a factory piece that is by the rear heater on 79 and later FJ40s. Is that the one you are interested in? The gas filler and door is the same as late model fillers but is aftermarket. I can take measurements on either or both.

The access cover is the white cover in the pics (grey on bottom with weatherstrip). This is a factory piece that is by the rear heater on 79 and later FJ40s. Is that the one you are interested in? The gas filler and door is the same as late model fillers but is aftermarket. I can take measurements on either or both.

Aftermarket Fuel Filler well / port and fuel door

pm sent

Access cover, yes.

Ill take the 2 1.5 spacers if they're available. PM PayPal details please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom