Recommended KC-area shops for pre-purchase inspection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

I am looking to purchase a Toyota or Lexus (LC 100 or 200) SUV and would appreciate any recommendations on repair shops for pre-purchase inspections. I am in Lenexa, but am willing to go anywhere in the metro area.

Thanks in advance,

Don

Olathe Auto Clinic at 135th and Blackbob. 913-882-3050. I've seen them promote these for $59.99. I did not do this when I bought my last vehicle, because I wasn't connected with them yet. But, I can tell you, they are the only guys (outside of the experts on here) that I would let touch my LandCruiser. Terry, the chief mechanic, is honest to a fault. He has trained his guys this way too.

All,

I am looking to purchase a Toyota or Lexus (LC 100 or 200) SUV and would appreciate any recommendations on repair shops for pre-purchase inspections. I am in Lenexa, but am willing to go anywhere in the metro area.

Thanks in advance,

Don
Both Quest Auto at College and 69 (giggity) and Keeton Auto at 151st and Metcalf have treated me very well recently, I have a hard time choosing which to go to. Quest seems to always be super busy, FYI. I would also highly recommend Done with Care Auto Repair in Shawnee. The owner is honest and hard-working and knows his stuff, I went to them for a long time but since I moved farther south it's harder to drop my LC off and figure out a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom