SOLD Arizona: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Collector's Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
M3WrO7U8m5t_S2CCS6lDygG4Mn_La2-TfLMqhxUeIy-9KNRzTa8r5_s6m1cNJsr9Gr1Iev01Udy5aa1shdqZFWivbqMQQ2_YAPkOU4y4_ffhPmD9-8kDWjDO63HLpbDepkSxvoA

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 Collector’s Edition
Miles: 229,000
Price: $29,900
Color: Desert Dune Metallic

Links: Full write-up | Instagram | Photo Shoot | Maintenance Log | CarFax |

Thank you for our interest in my Land Cruiser. I have worked hard to capture finite level detail in the attached links.
  • Full write-up provides ownership details for me and PO (total of 7 years)
  • Instagram has a lot of cool shots and videos outdoors
  • Photo shoot contains 183 high resolution photos taken from my garage
  • Maintenance log details nearly every dollar I've spent
  • CarFax is self explanatory
Of course, feel free to reach out with interest in the cruiser. I will respond within 24 hours to those interested in purchasing. Inquires to talk-shop or mods are also welcome, but will be prioritized lower.

Thanks in advance,
-Brian
cactuscrzr@gmail.com

I can tell you this is one of my favorite Land cruisers out of the many that we worked on at the dealership. You'll be hard press to find a a better example of a clean and well-kept 80 series!

Beautiful Land Cruiser.

I'm a little unclear from the write-up as to the mileage at which of the engine rebuild occurred. Was that at 178K?

wow.

Yep, that’s nice! Wish I needed an 80 series!

Want a Bentley? Haha.

Last edited:
Auction is live. Good luck.

Congratulations on sale. In case the transaction isn't finalized, I was the second bidder and would still be interested.

Someone really freaking scored on this one. I am invested in a cherry stock CE right now or I woulda coulda shoulda fought for this beautiful rig. Congratulations to the new owner.

Someone really freaking scored on this one. I am invested in a cherry stock CE right now or I woulda coulda shoulda fought for this beautiful rig. Congratulations to the new owner.

She’s a special and rare bird. I’m happy to learn that she will reside in Sacramento and get to see Fordyce and Rubicon Trail now. She’s too wild to sit in a garage.

On a side note, this is my 2nd Toyota in a row being sold to California.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom