LOCAL Resources for Service, Parts, Tools, Supplies, Services Etc. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@afgman786 you can use mine after coal mine. But there is probably one closer.
Appreciate the offer.
My dad remembered he had a friend with a trailer so looks like we're covered

Hi,

Does anyone know of a competent shop in the College Park, MD / Silver Spring, MD area? Suddenly having trouble with my FJ62 with an h55f swap. Very difficult to get into gear when stopped and the engine running.

Thanks.

I'd also love to know. My inlaws live near there and have had nothing but bad luck with everyone they have taken their vehicles to

Does anyone know of a competent shop in the College Park, MD / Silver Spring, MD area? Suddenly having trouble with my FJ62 with an h55f swap. Very difficult to get into gear when stopped and the engine running.
Thanks.

MD?
The Hilux Surf Offroad FB group uses Extra Mile Performance in Odenton, and LandCruiser Heaven in Hagerstown.

I don't know if this is the correct thread to post this... But here goes...

I'm cleaning out the garage and I have a few old catalytic converters...

Do anyone know were I can get them recycled? I was told that you can get good dinero for them.

I don't know if this is the correct thread to post this... But here goes...

I'm cleaning out the garage and I have a few old catalytic converters...

Do anyone know were I can get them recycled? I was told that you can get good dinero for them.

Maybe Potomac Metals in Sterling?

Maybe Potomac Metals in Sterling?
Ah! There's one near my old place in Springfield... near the Robinson Terminal

I'm planning on replacing my "ticking" exhaust manifolds.

Is there a online Data Base to make sure I order the correct parts?

The Lexus books I have only show procedures on how to remove the parts... I cannot seem to find the part numbers.

EDIT: Found it.

Last edited:
I'm planning on replacing my "ticking" exhaust manifolds.

Is there a online Data Base to make sure I order the correct parts?

The Lexus books I have only show procedures on how to remove the parts... I cannot seem to find the part numbers.

EDIT: Found it.

Alcohol, lots and lots. It's a terrible job. Make sure you get new studs and nuts for the head. They're rarely reusable.

Alcohol, lots and lots. It's a terrible job. Make sure you get new studs and nuts for the head. They're rarely reusable.
I was going to ask you for a quote just in case. LOL

And we can drink together. :rofl:

Where do you guys buy the AHC Suspension Fluid?

This is liquid gold? $25 for 1L :oops:

Where do you guys buy the AHC Suspension Fluid?

This is liquid gold? $25 for 1L :oops:
You can find it on Amazon... but everyone on the 200 sections also mentions how it ain't cheap

You can find it on Amazon... but everyone on the 200 sections also mentions how it ain't cheap
I should have bought Stocks back in 1999 when I became a member.

But unfortunately...

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I should have bought Stocks back in 1999 when I became a member.

But unfortunately...

View attachment 2418765

View attachment 2418766
Huh... but I did find it for cheaper for you already.. the $10 you're saving per liter I'll take payments via cash, venmo, or PayPal :flipoff2:

Huh... but I did find it for cheaper for you already.. the $10 you're saving per liter I'll take payments via cash, venmo, or PayPal :flipoff2:
I only have Bitcoin... :flipoff2::rofl:

Seriously....

Yes... I've bought from them before. Was looking for something similar locally. Dam DC area price tag.

I only have Bitcoin... :flipoff2::rofl:

Seriously....

Yes... I've bought from them before. Was looking for something similar locally. Dam DC area price tag.
If you're not in a rush, I can get it from one of ONSC's sponsor dealers and bring it north by October (a Sept trip is in the cards but not confirmed yet). Generally 25% discount over list. No shipping.

If you're not in a rush, I can get it from one of ONSC's sponsor dealers and bring it north by October (a Sept trip is in the cards but not confirmed yet). Generally 25% discount over list. No shipping.
not in a rush it's my middle name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom