Events/Trails Over the Mountain Tour - 8/20-23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can’t win. work again, demands that i won’t be leaving early afternoon Thursday. At best it would be late. Too late to make the Gorges State park gate. Look like i will be rolling at the crack of dawn Friday am. I will meet y’all early Friday at gorges camp site or when y’all roll out of the gates out front. Unreal. Feeling your pain @Carp
Sorry to hear but we will see you Friday morning

@Yotahead52 Sorry to hear that. If you don't make it up in the morning, we might be able to carpool to the cabin... Let me know if you are interested.

We are about 1.5 hours away from the hwy 11/178 intersection. Had a blow out
No problem (expect for the tire). We aren’t leaving Toyota until 11, and it is at least that long of a ride. Hope everything is alright.

E46466D0-C493-4589-B629-8060CEDBD751.jpeg

Prime delivery by Tuesday for anyone comm deficient.
BaoFeng UV-5R Dual Band Two Way Radio (Black) Amazon product ASIN B007H4VT7A

Got mine today, hopefully someone can help me program it tomorrow when we get to camp. Would like to also use it to be able to monitor the kids FSR radios.

Got mine today, hopefully someone can help me program it tomorrow when we get to camp. Would like to also use it to be able to monitor the kids FSR radios.
I didn’t program anything bro. Probably should. Worked right out of the box.

Yodahead 52 has left Lake Norman North Carolina heading west. My ETA to gorgeous State Park is three hours flat. If you guys are still in camp I will meet you at the front. If you leave before that I will be running the Baofeng on the appropriate channel once I get closer

Yodahead 52 has left Lake Norman North Carolina heading west. My ETA to gorgeous State Park is three hours flat. If you guys are still in camp I will meet you at the front. If you leave before that I will be running the Baofeng on the appropriate channel once I get closer
Drive safe.....the weather radar has some red/orange/yellow with a lot of green in the area! I hope the weather improves for you guys but today looks pretty soggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom