Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto Naviplus Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want if the price quoted is correct, unless its cheaper ;)

Please count me in for the wireless solution for my 2020 Land Cruiser.

Last edited:
I'm interested as well -2016 w/ wireless and steering controls.

Also, does anyone have a link (or could upload) their installation manual for the LC? (I found a naviplus install pdf for a toureg and it help described how they integrate specifically.)

Last edited:
I think what would help get a final count is to see if they will provide volume price tiering. 10-20 $150 off, >20 $175 off. For example. And whether there is any break on the add ons.

I’ve asked Naviplus for tier pricing, but they are hesitant to offer any specifics as each model has a different cost and markup.

I'm in. 2018-still have to verify if my screen is resistive or capacitive but put me on the list

A resistive screen will function using any object to touch the screen. Try tapping buttons with an eraser. If it works then you have a resistive screen.

Naviplus has agreed to a flat $200 discount code (assuming aud and not usd, but awaiting reply from Naviplus). The offer will be a limited time offer and you will need to add your name to this thread in order to receive the code via pm. They do not want the code to be released on the internet.

Any suggestions on how much longer before closing the thread to interested parties? End of next week?

Does this Naviplus unit require replacement or removal of the stock display unit (on a 2020 LC)?

I want to buy 1 for a 2018 with resistive touch, I can use a stylus or a pen on it. I want the wireless and the steering wheel control. I am surer excited that they are offering such a big discount! Lets do this NOW. I am leaving town on Saturday morning for an extended trip overloading. I want to place the order before I leave, if possible.

Naviplus has agreed to a flat $200 discount code (assuming aud and not usd, but awaiting reply from Naviplus). The offer will be a limited time offer and you will need to add your name to this thread in order to receive the code via pm. They do not want the code to be released on the internet.

Any suggestions on how much longer before closing the thread to interested parties? End of next week?
Nice work. Thank you!

A resistive screen will function using any object to touch the screen. Try tapping buttons with an eraser. If it works then you have a resistive screen.

Just confirmed I have a resistive screen and am definitely committed to purchase once they are ready. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom