ScanGuage bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone printing a bracket/mount for the scanguage? I don’t want to have to Velcro it do the dash or steering column and I’m not handy enough to fabricate one out of thin metal

Mine sits on top of the steering wheel assembly. No Velcro, it just sits there.

been there for years with no issue.

Flattened beer can covered in gaffer's tape in wedged in the sunroof control thing. Scanguage velcro-ed to that. Works well.

If you can drink beer, you are handy enough.

(deleted)

It's homely, but it works. There's a small piece of aluminum bent to an angle, some 3M trim tape. possibly a small bit of Velcro that's hidden when viewed from the driving position.

b7k93Z.jpg

tVp3sd.jpg

It's where you can key it without taking your eyes off the road, a little flexible, but has stayed put for about a decade. Cable is squeezed into the panel gaps to help keep it in order as it goes under the dash.

Is anyone printing a bracket/mount for the scanguage? I don’t want to have to Velcro it do the dash or steering column and I’m not handy enough to fabricate one out of thin metal
@BenCC has a thriving 3d part design & print business over on the 100series forum-

Heres the list of SG items- maybe something there will work or maybe he can create 80series specific prints

Put mine in the pocket below my radio.

OP10.jpg

I have the solvefunction.com 3d printed one that goes on the steering column
It's a decent compromise

I have the solvefunction.com 3d printed one that goes on the steering column
It's a decent compromise
I have the Solve Function one too, works great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom