FSM.. get it while it still there (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check my signature, there are links to pdfs of the factory service manual for fj62 series, download them cuz I will be taking them down as I don't own a 62 anymore and need the space in my drop box.

Cheers!

Thanks for letting everyone get them before you delete.
This forum has such a great wealth of info and has helped me sooo much over the years so it's great to give back plus I got the pdfs off of here some where at some time.. Lol

Thank you! Very Much!!! BTW, why don't you have your -62 anymore?
No problem. I live in eastern Canada and the rust got beyond my control and after owning it for 11 years I decided to let someone with more energy take it over. I do regret it some days but it went to a better home. Take care!

Check my signature, there are links to pdfs of the factory service manual for fj62 series, download them cuz I will be taking them down as I don't own a 62 anymore and need the space in my drop box.

Cheers!
How about downloading it onto the new Resources forum above? Nice of you to
offer it back to everyone.

Last call for the fsm from me. There is a download available in the resources area and other places on this site

cheers!!

Well s***...bummed i missed this. Anyone have a current link? About time I downloaded that sucker.

Still up until end of week
For some reason your signature is not displaying but I'll check desktop. Thank you so much for doing this.

For some reason your signature is not displaying but I'll check desktop. Thank you so much for doing this.

And....got it on my tablet. I owe you many cold beers.

So I took down the fsm s sorry to those who missed them but as mentioned before check out the resource tab there is a fsm available there and else where on this site.

I miss my 62

cheers!

I know a guy......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom