For Sale TX FJ40 Later turn signal switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hyhpe

SILVER Star
Threads
50.00 Plus shipping.

9EC0354C-E1B4-41FE-9D11-E8B485C5776C.jpeg

46C2855D-861D-427F-85B8-24B4CBB1534F.jpeg

I may be interested in this. I need to dig mine out of the pile to compare but something tells me I could use this

Great question. I’m looking for a 78. I thought it looked like mine but now I really have to double check. Please shed some light on the year compatibility. Thanks!

Great question. I’m looking for a 78. I thought it looked like mine but now I really have to double check. Please shed some light on the year compatibility. Thanks!
I do know it had a blue steering wheel pad which came later in the 70’s but don’t know if and when it changed.

My 77 has the 6 prong and a 4 prong connecter
This one has the six but can’t tell by the picture about the other connector. I’ll post better pics when I get back to the room.

I have 6 and 2 with a blue center cap so we may be in business. Let’s get a better pic to confirm. I’ll take a look at your other posts to see if there’s anything else I may need as well.

Looks like 73-77 are the same. The later has a different part number. It has a superceded number that is the same as the 8/80+. The difference between the 73-77 and the later one is the later besides switching the headlights to bright when handle is push forward it also has the ability to flash the brights when the handle is pulled back. Does this even when the headlights are off.

I have 6 and 2 with a blue center cap so we may be in business. Let’s get a better pic to confirm. I’ll take a look at your other posts to see if there’s anything else I may need as well.
6 & 2 connectors.

ADB0C38C-A6B3-45FA-8BDA-2E876B0E5F7C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom