72" FJ55 inside wheel well dimension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Y'all, my first post in 7 years, sorry to be so chatty.

I'm 130 miles from my pig, was wondering if someone could grab a quick measurement for me. I'm building a low bed platform with storage underneath, and I need the dimension between the wells.

Thanks so much!

-George

Hi Y'all, my first post in 7 years, sorry to be so chatty.

I'm 130 miles from my pig, was wondering if someone could grab a quick measurement for me. I'm building a low bed platform with storage underneath, and I need the dimension between the wells.

Thanks so much!

-George
Bump. Am I posting correctly? Thanks.

Ok, a couple things. I measured with a tape eyeballing it and the back well is 34 1/2" ACROSS and the front is 34". That's a very rough measurement because of the tires in the way. If you post your request down on the pig forum at the bottom of the forum page, you will get better answers to the question. A couple of guys have their bodies on a rack with no tires, so you can get the measurement you're needing.

Hope this helped

Ok, a couple things. I measured with a tape eyeballing it and the back well is 34 1/2" ACROSS and the front is 34". That's a very rough measurement because of the tires in the way. If you post your request down on the pig forum at the bottom of the forum page, you will get better answers to the question. A couple of guys have their bodies on a rack with no tires, so you can get the measurement you're needing.

Hope this helped
Thanks Ron for the reply.

I was requesting the INSIDE THE CAB dimensions of the rear wells. Tires on or off shouldn't matter. :)

-George

I just measured my 1978, 40 1/2” . Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom