SOLD Factory Winch - 80 series. Fully functional with Remote (but no bumper) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling my fully functional 12v Factory winch from my HDJ81 - winch works perfectly and only removed it because it didnt fit my new, very low profile bumper. All components required for use are included: winch (obviously), the contoller and carry case, the electrical relays (if you want them), and synthetic line. It does not include the factory bumper or cover.

The winch will bolt on directly to a North American 80 or an imported one.
You will notice the winch is mounted on the winch plate slightly differently- this was to tuck it under the frame more than the stock position.

Price is $500 USD. Buyer covers shipping.
Winch located in Vancouver, BC.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_20200628_142450.jpg

IMG_20200628_142510.jpg

IMG_20200628_142603.jpg

IMG_20200628_142613.jpg

IMG_20200628_142630.jpg

Last edited:
Im only looking to replace it with a more compact one. So if I can cover the costs (or mostly), then I'm happy.

Hey there, so one would only need to cut the US 80 series bumper and add a fair lead to complete?

You are mostly correct! I never had the original bumper so I cant say from direct experience. However, upon looking closer, there is 1 piece one would need to make it work with a US bumper. I've indicated the piece in the attached photo (in blue). The part holds the fairlead. I am otpimistic that one could get one of these fabricated inexpensively.

Fairlead_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom