SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (1 Viewer)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20200731_234744.jpg

Who can I bribe to help me with a valve adjustment? Never done a valve adjustment but I have developed a tick when the engine is under load. So I’d like someone to take a look at it with me before hitting the trails and the cross country trip back to MS.

Bring your feeler gauges. Pretty simple really.

Thanks @Ocho77 going to miss you and the gang. The family decided to sit this one out. The baby doesn’t like to sit in car seats too long.

Hopefully next year.

Maureen and I are here. Where is everyone??👍

29AED0DA-FF63-4BD6-B37C-8E455985A711.jpeg

Camp appears to be near full. But still very quiet.

We ate dinner at the KOA restaurant, it was SERIOUSLY delicious...and a great value. All the help were wearing masks as were all customers until seated.

Drove thru town and everything seemed to be very busy...restaurants, bars etc. Every single hotel that I looked at said No Vacancy.

Last edited:
Made it to fort Stanton, parking it for the night. Losing a bit of oil and blew a boot in the most annoying location. Will deal with it in the morning. Drive safe everyone.

Made it to fort Stanton, parking it for the night. Losing a bit of oil and blew a boot in the most annoying location. Will deal with it in the morning. Drive safe everyone.
Blowing things in an annoying place..... like the back of a Volkswagen?

Blowing things in annoying place..... like the back of a Volkswagen?
Like at the small turbo and the pipe that goes to the inter cooler. But it’s between the large turbo and AC. So little room to maneuver. I have a spare silicon boot but might need a longer one to clamp correctly.

Mike, Look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Really stoked that you’re joining us this year. Jimmy

Mike, Look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Really stoked that you’re joining us this year. Jimmy
Same here Jimmy. It’s been a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom