SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (2 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any issues driving through some states? I've heard some states have checkpoints set up at state lines. We're headed through Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Colorado.

I’ve read that Google Maps has a checkpoint warning feature now, although I haven’t tried it myself.

I’ll be swinging thru SLC if you can check with Cruiser Outfitters I’ll be passing thru on Saturday and can stop by.

Any chance I could place an order for pick up as well? My trail rig is dying for some wheel bearings.

Any issues driving through some states? I've heard some states have checkpoints set up at state lines. We're headed through Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Colorado.

We're on the way now. Will update with what we run into.

Not that I am aware of. Keep us posted if you run into anything.

This is a PSA for those traveling South 550 from Montrose to Ouray, the State Police patrols are very active as of late.
Not that speeding in a Cruiser is an issue though.
Reminder to be courteous and represent SAS and the LandCruiser community well.

Back to your normal banter fellers.
Casey..

This is a PSA for those traveling South 550 from Montrose to Ouray, the State Police patrols are very active as of late.
Not that speeding in a Cruiser is an issue though.
Reminder to be courteous and represent SAS and the LandCruiser community well.

Back to your normal banter fellers.
Casey..
lol Haven't had a speeding ticket since I started DD the 62.

I mean after you do an LS swap in one, the best you can hope for is that the DA or Judge are Cruiser fans. Then you could probably argue about the 0-60 7 min time if you dont mention the LS under the hood.

I mean after you do an LS swap in one, the best you can hope for is that the DA or Judge are Cruiser fans. Then you could probably argue about the 0-60 7 min time if you dont mention the LS under the hood.

😂

Casey, when will your Texas contingent be rolling through northern New Mexico? It's still up in the air whether we'll get up to Ouray or not next week, but I'd like to at least say hi to the group on your way through. Plus I've got three FJ60 chrome spoke wheels for @CenTXFJ60.

I think I’m bringing the fourth chrome FJ60 wheel from Phoenix to @CenTXFJ60

Last edited:
Leaving either this evening or Sat early am.

Snip20200731_5.png

Whomever cancels their camping spot last minute 😅. I'm picturing a rust belt 62 with an ancient 1F running on 5 cylinders, no windshield and 3 different colored doors. 3 different colors because the 4th door just won't be present. The worst of everyones junk.

Did you just describe the gambler?????

Who can I bribe to help me with a valve adjustment? Never done a valve adjustment but I have developed a tick when the engine is under load. So I’d like someone to take a look at it with me before hitting the trails and the cross country trip back to MS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom