4l60e NWF BlackBox Titan NP205 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone put a NorthWest Fab BlackBox Titan series doubler behind a 2wd 4l60e transmission with a round pattern 32 spline passenger drop NP205? I’m wondering about driveline clearance issues. And would rather not spend a ton of money and then figure out it doesn’t work.

Has anyone put a NorthWest Fab BlackBox Titan series doubler behind a 2wd 4l60e transmission with a round pattern 32 spline passenger drop NP205? I’m wondering about driveline clearance issues. And would rather not spend a ton of money and then figure out it doesn’t work.
Clearance issues? With the transmission? With links? What front axle are you running (if it's stock axles, you don't need a Blackbox/205)?
If you're worried about clearance with the transmission, you'll be fine.

Clearance issues? With the transmission? With links? What front axle are you running (if it's stock axles, you don't need a Blackbox/205)?
If you're worried about clearance with the transmission, you'll be fine.
Currently I have 2wd 4l60e with 3 adapters to a stock land cruiser Fj40 transfer case and the front driveline does not fit. It hits the trans pan because the trans pan on 4l60e are pushed super far passanger side. I will be putting narrowed Dana 60s in (passanger drop front). What I want to do is 3 and 4 link with 4l60e -> blackbox titan series -> NP205 circular pattern mount passanger drop. I don’t want to spend the money to get all of these parts and put it together and then realize that the front driveline won’t fit because the 205 front output flange is too close to the trans pan. Just like what I’m running into right now. What I was wondering is if anyone has done this combo before or tried this combo and ran into issues or if everything cleared

Currently I have 2wd 4l60e with 3 adapters to a stock land cruiser Fj40 transfer case and the front driveline does not fit. It hits the trans pan because the trans pan on 4l60e are pushed super far passanger side. I will be putting narrowed Dana 60s in (passanger drop front). What I want to do is 3 and 4 link with 4l60e -> blackbox titan series -> NP205 circular pattern mount passanger drop. I don’t want to spend the money to get all of these parts and put it together and then realize that the front driveline won’t fit because the 205 front output flange is too close to the trans pan. Just like what I’m running into right now. What I was wondering is if anyone has done this combo before or tried this combo and ran into issues or if everything cleared
I had the ecobox/205, and had plenty of room to the pan (4l60e). One of the guys I wheel with has the titan/205 with a 4l60e (2wd), and had enough room running tons (3link/4link).
Keep us up on the build as you're moving through things. There's a ton of people that can help here.

I had the ecobox/205, and had plenty of room to the pan (4l60e). One of the guys I wheel with has the titan/205 with a 4l60e (2wd), and had enough room running tons (3link/4link).
Keep us up on the build as you're moving through things. There's a ton of people that can help here.
Do you remember what output shaft and adapter your buddy used on his 4l60e (2wd)? I’ll post some pics and keep you updated

Also are you both running passanger drop 205s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom