SOLD San Diego: 70 Series Hood/Bonnet Protectors (Wide and Narrow Nose) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 4 Narrow nose, and 2 Wide nose 70 series bonnet protectors for sale.
Narrow's are $100, Wide are $120 +shipping for each.
2020-07-27 16.04.25.jpg

2020-07-27 16.04.32.jpg

2020-07-27 16.04.36.jpg

Interested.... You think there’s any chance they can be packaged where FedEx or UPS can not wreak havoc with them?

Last edited:
Interested.... You think there’s any chance they can be packaged where FedEx or UPS can not wreak havoc with them?

With the exception of one local pick up...I shipped all the ones I sold in tubes from fedex shipcenter and haven't heard of any damage. One even went to Canada.

With the exception of one local pick up...I shipped all the ones I sold in tubes from fedex shipcenter and haven't heard of any damage. One even went to Canada.
Obviously the shipping container makes all of the difference. I had a bonnet protector shipped from Canada a few years ago and it was placed in a triangle shaped shipping container which I’m sure seemed adequate at the time.
When it arrived, the top 1/3 of the container was bent in roughly a 10% angle. Safe to say the bonnet protector was not designed to bend 10% in any direction. :)

Yeah, the tubes are pretty much the safest way to ship them. The kind of tubes that don't bend or collapse easily. Not as cheap as a box though.

Anyways, these Toyota bonnet protectors are well worth the asking price. If anyone wants one, I would jump on it.

Yeah, the tubes are pretty much the safest way to ship them. The kind of tubes that don't bend or collapse easily. Not as cheap as a box though.

Anyways, these Toyota bonnet protectors are well worth the asking price. If anyone wants one, I would jump on it.
I’m doing my part. Purchased 2. :)

@Gun Runner 5, unfortunately, one of the two you asked for broke in shipping. One of the mounting tabs broke off. I'll shoot you a PM, but i'm guessing you still want the other? The other ones are all fine, and the narrow nose ones have a little more robust mounting tabs and they're all fine.

2020-07-28 14.14.53.jpg

Swung by FEDEX and grabbed 2 (they only had 2) 4" x 48" tubes, pretty durable and the protectors fit perfectly in them. @loeky and @Gun Runner 5 I'll be sending them out today, if not, tomorrow.

Shipped all bonnet protectors. Tracking #'s are in PM's - except for @deadhead7, shoot me your address when you can. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom