How is everyone doing? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C-19 special!! Slowly wrapping the shop in metal, now expanding it for a pig pen and paint booth!
17369.jpeg
17368.jpeg
17366.jpeg
17350.jpeg

More like cooling!
And thanks been a long road, still not there.
Mike

Triple locked 80 and rubicon were surprised to see the v10 chateau coming up the pass.

We outgrew the 55 as a family car. It’s on standby for the next solo/ 2 person run. Still planning on running the mcgruder trail in it this year.
6B2028DC-0BD5-47A5-BCEC-D6F833F165C8.jpeg
E598F4AC-759A-4067-B772-71DF0B6D87BD.jpeg
48FE1815-3E0F-4D17-AB5E-9AAC1643B0DB.jpeg
179450F4-B556-40AA-B522-DBCC24B207DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Doing well here in Hanover, NH. Finally went and picked up my 55 in Mass. It had been sitting at a friends since January when we sold our house there. Washed it and replaced battery and put some miles on it. View attachment 2383228
I'm about to move right down the road from you in Lebanon. With my new Pig coming from California at the end of August. Pig Party!
BFG%20KM3%20Pig-L.jpg

I'm about to move right down the road from you in Lebanon. With my new Pig coming from California at the end of August. Pig Party!
BFG%20KM3%20Pig-L.jpg
I talked to BobM the other day and he mentioned that. Definitely need to see that rig when it arrives. I drive mine around Hanover, Lebanon. We live right in downtown Hanover. Have had thoughts of selling it and then change mind. It’s a fun truck. Pretty stock except carb. It has a Weber now.

Still planning on running the mcgruder trail in it this year.
Keep me in the loop if you want to make it a mini pig party and we'll try to head out with you, I had kind of given up trying to make something happen this year on a large organized scale but I would still like to hit the trail before the end of the year.

Keep me in the loop if you want to make it a mini pig party and we'll try to head out with you, I had kind of given up trying to make something happen this year on a large organized scale but I would still like to hit the trail before the end of the year.
We'd still be in for a mini event also, depending on timing. Or a more "formal" Pig Party on the McGruder Trail in 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom