Help with a FJ60 test drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to purchase a FJ60 in the Spokane area. I'm from Texas and can't get up there to check it out. I'll have to get it shipped here. Looking for someone local to go check it out and give it a test drive for me. I'll compensate them for their time. Thank you

Hi Spaceboy, we do PPI on vehicles, our shop is about an hour from Spokane. If you could get the seller to bring the vehicle to us we could run through everything for you.

Hi Spaceboy, we do PPI on vehicles, our shop is about an hour from Spokane. If you could get the seller to bring the vehicle to us we could run through everything for you.
Man that's awesome! Thanks! I'll get in touch with him and see if that would be a possibility for him. I'll be in touch! Thanks so much

@CruiserShop can you send me your exact address so I can forward it to him and see if he could bring it by? Thanks

Sure. 89 McGhee Road, Unit A, Sandpoint, Idaho 83864

We charge 2 hours of shop time for PPI. We are very thorough and provide a typed up report that goes through almost every major mechanical system. Call us at the shop 208-610-4086 to set an appointment and discuss further.

Sure. 89 McGhee Road, Unit A, Sandpoint, Idaho 83864

We charge 2 hours of shop time for PPI. We are very thorough and provide a typed up report that goes through almost every major mechanical system. Call us at the shop 208-610-4086 to set an appointment and discuss further.
Man that sounds great! I'll get with the seller and see if he can swing it by, then I'll give you guys a call. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom