New Owner, Love the Black HE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.knoxvillesmiles.com
Hey everyone. First time LC owner here - purchased the 2020 HE and love it so far. Wife & I are expecting our first child and decided she needed something super reliable and safe. Didn’t think I’d love it so much.

YouTube and these forums have been awesome so far. Decided to order some Slee sliders which should be arriving on Monday.

My biggest disappointment was lack of CarPlay, but I’ve been following @BloggerL and decided to order the NaviPlus unit. Waiting for that to ship. Probably going to contact local Toyota dealer to see if they can install. If anyone has any further advice about that please advise!

Looking forward to learning more about this awesome vehicle from this community. Thanks in advanced! -Mike

667AD7B2-09EC-4E4C-8C28-69381060DD39.jpeg

1DEB02ED-4921-4726-A30E-FBB782D197F6.jpeg

Nice truck. Did you know they have Carplay and Android Auto standard in the HE -- if you would have bought the white version? Just kidding. I'm sure the family will enjoy.

Nice truck. Did you know they have Carplay and Android Auto standard in the HE -- if you would have bought the white version? Just kidding. I'm sure the family will enjoy.
Hahah I wish! Almost bought a white one but it was in Maryland. Black is tough to keep clean but wow it looks great when it is clean.

In my opinion, the black HE and bronze wheels is the best looking color combo. However, I passed on it and went white because black is so damned hard to keep. I will just have to be envious of your bravery to choose the black.

In my opinion, the black HE and bronze wheels is the best looking color combo. However, I passed on it and went white because black is so damned hard to keep. I will just have to be envious of your bravery to choose the black.
If it makes you feel better I washed it this morning, drove it around, it rained, lots of bugs, nasty by night. Metallic paint definitely helps though.

Last edited:
Beautiful rig, congrats!

Now get some mud on it and post more pictures....

If it makes you feel better I washed it this morning, drove it around, it rained, lots of bugs, nasty by night. Metallic paint definitely helps though.
I can handle the bugs because they wash off, it’s the millions of micro scratches that only a good paint correction can fix. Before I chose white I spoke with our car detailer, he said a full wrap would solve the problem and then quoted a cost that made me weak in the knees. I chose to put that wrap money into bumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom