TAC Garage Sale 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free for member. Harbor freight sandblaster, works.. I just finally upgraded. I have a bunch of extra tips

A122F9C1-A985-43F5-A638-0FEF6CD4FDE7.jpeg

C6D56356-6749-4BDE-B357-1418C97B44FF.jpeg

I have the factory Toyota tow hitch for the 80 series. I came on my old cruiser but was never used, ball mount still has factory paint and locking pin is still new in the bag. If you want it, come get it. No charge.

Early style 80 series grille, has some minor damage at the bottom. Free. I just don't have the heart to throw it away, must pick it up.

All items located in wamego, KS.

IMG_20200709_141857541.jpg

IMG_20200709_141819812.jpg

IMG_20200709_141647661.jpg

IMG_20200709_141537269.jpg

Last edited:
My FJ40 is slowly getting smaller.
So, I've gone from a 4" BDS lift to an OME lift.
Therefore I have the 4" BDS lift kit sitting on my shop floor.

Free for whoever wants it. Springs and shocks.

My avatar pic shows it working out. Those are 36" tires, fwiw...

I also have the wheels and tires: toyota wheels, no hubcap clips, Q78 super swampers, I have 5 of those.
They're years old, but in decent shape. I'd like $250 for the 5, but feel free to make any reasonable offer.

I also have a rebuilt SM420 4 speed mated to a rebuilt early transfer case. This is a great off road setup; but the wide splits mean it's not so great on road.
Which is why I'm moving away from that to a non-usa H41 4 speed and an orion transfer case.

So, SM420/transfer for sale.
I'd like to get $500 for the pair, but offers are fine.
I think I have one more rebuilt 420, and several other cores.

I also have one more sm420 to transfer case adapter plate I'd be happy to toss in with one of the other 420's.

anybody home brewing? I have a bunch of stuff that I would like to go to a good home.

we (Colin, Kelly and myself) can make you a killer setup!

Oh heck yeah.... By the time we are done with you, you'll be binge watching AA meetings....

Did gear and locker install on an really nice Fj60. have a stock front 3.73 third member as well and rear 3.73 gears and carrier. We reused the rear third.

Free to a good home.

Did gear and locker install on an really nice Fj60. have a stock front 3.73 third member as well and rear 3.73 gears and carrier. We reused the rear third.

Free to a good home.
I"ll take those! Please.. i'll bring a 5 gallon bucket to Kelly's, makes them way easier to transport. Not entirely sure what my final differential ratio will be at the end. I am still trying to figure out the math!

I"ll take those! Please.. i'll bring a 5 gallon bucket to Kelly's, makes them way easier to transport. Not entirely sure what my final differential ratio will be at the end. I am still trying to figure out the math!
Yours, no big hurry as long as I know a location and plan.

View attachment 2372924Any one want a group 27 deep cycle marine battery, date 9/17? Free
I’ve had it on a battery tender since I sold my 80in February thinking that I might use it in the Tacoma.
Yes, I’ll take it, going through your part of town tomorrow night about 6 or Again Sunday evening some time coming back, Let me know what works best for you.

@cjmoon just drop them off at Kelly's or if you happen to be going to the total other side of the city, i'm in Blue SPrings.. Just ping me on what i owe ya for shipping! you are always welcome to come by. I don't seem to have as many visitors on the other side of the tracks..
No hurry but i hope to be by Kelly's early next week during the week for some quality time with @2fpower . And i'll most likely see him sometime after that when my head is back from the machine shop. I might be one of the few that has 3.73's in the pile. If i don't use them i'll make sure they eventually get used in the club.. I actually have x2 3.73's sitting there with ARB's installed right now but eventually need to decide on my final drive ratio now that i'm installing a 10% underdrive to go with the H55f Overdrive.. Lots of math to do on tire size and original and new final drive ration in high range to find my sweet spot.. Prob needs to move under it's own power first! Thank you for the recycling effort sir!

Free to a good home. One 285/75/r16 Nitto that would make a good trail spare. One ?/?/r16 bridgestone on a stock 80 series wheel. The spare was given to me by @SAS but I never mounted it. Paying it forward to someone else. View attachment 2376917
Is it an acorn or shank style lug wheel? I don’t need it but that info might help someone.

I know
Free to a good home. One 285/75/r16 Nitto that would make a good trail spare. One ?/?/r16 bridgestone on a stock 80 series wheel. The spare was given to me by @SAS but I never mounted it. Paying it forward to someone else. View attachment 2376917

I know someone that might not be on here much needing one. New to the 80 community. Really he would like a set but has no spare either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom