Events/Trails UC Group Camp 2020 - 7/17-19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Howdy from Mt Mitchell. Missing everyone that had to drop out or couldn’t come, but understand the necessity in many cases (family or injury). Looking forward to another great night.

Left a few vehicles in camp and rode up as a trio.

417BB634-96F9-4055-A013-B22696D861D6.jpeg

6E5F685C-9F9E-4DC0-826C-3A2DF7EE0784.jpeg

29D42B34-0530-442B-8933-DB77873315CD.jpeg

Thanks again @Bryanseye for organizing everything. Had a really fun time.
Thanks for coming out. Great having you.

Did you or @BMThiker leave a chair behind? An extra was found under the pavilion. Or @jamesurq , I don't remember if you were still there when we were looking for the owner

Last edited:
Weather was dramatic, but not a spoiler for the good times. It was our first time up to that area and we really enjoyed it. If you reserve just one spot next year, I suggest the Laurel (firepit) site over the Poplar site due to more flat ground/tent areas.

We came home with all of our chairs.

Stream next to camp.
IMG_5328.JPG

Along the Parkway
IMG_5370.JPG

Plunge Basin overlook at Linville Falls
IMG_5381.JPG

Bryan's clan
IMG_E5363.JPG

I believe it’s my chair. Extra bulky navy blue and cream colored?

Weather was dramatic, but not a spoiler for the good times. It was our first time up to that area and we really enjoyed it. If you reserve just one spot next year, I suggest the Laurel (firepit) site over the Poplar site due to more flat ground/tent areas.

We came home with all of our chairs.

Stream next to camp.
View attachment 2377761

Along the Parkway
View attachment 2377762

Plunge Basin overlook at Linville Falls
View attachment 2377763

Bryan's clan
View attachment 2377766
No doubt that hill would have been trouble if a full group had been packed into one site, and the proximity to the stream in the other was nice. Nice arch work BTW. 😉
1595330485081.png

It was great to finally meet some of you folks. Enjoyed our short time there. Thanks for putting it together @Bryanseye.
Great having you out too. Don’t be a stranger and thanks for the work done in UC’s past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom