WANTED ► stock rear 80 springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have some LMK

What model year 4runner? If 89-95, then 80 series *rear* springs will work in the rear of his 4Runner. However, if 96-02, then 80 series *front* springs will work in the rear of his 4runner.

I have some LMK
What model year 4runner? If 89-95, then 80 series *rear* springs will work in the rear of his 4Runner. However, if 96-02, then 80 series *front* springs will work in the rear of his 4runner.

So its a 97 and he is trying for a slight lift and handle a little more weight doing it.

So its a 97 and he is trying for a slight lift and handle a little more weight doing it.
He needs front springs out of an 80 series. If he wants to hold more weight, then he should consider OME 861 springs (factory 80 spring height but higher weight rating).

Yes he needs the front 80 series coils for 3rd gen 4runner. Also, there are certain color codes that work best. I don't recall off hand but he should look that up. The right ones will yield plenty of lift to fit 33s and they also handle a good amount of load well too (ie: rear steel bumper, tire carrier and sufficient gear). @toy_tek may be able to provide better details and experience.

He needs front springs out of an 80 series. If he wants to hold more weight, then he should consider OME 861 springs (factory 80 spring height but higher weight rating).

Yes he tried the 861 and said too stiff so 80 front sounds like what he needs.

Meet with Kyle another Toyota hoarder and his 1982 Toyota pick up. The truck was purchased new by his parents and since gone through a huge list of upgrades. Sitting on 33's its a real sleeper with all the offroad mods to the complete rebuilt drivetrain. Thanks again for the springs and showing me around your pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom