July 9, 2020 Regular Meeting and Pot Luck BBQ: Near Ft. Langley! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Cruiserheads,

Mark your calendars and plan to join us in Aldergrove (Jason's house) ( 7452 264th. Ave ) for our annual summer potluck BBQ.

Our regular meeting and raffle, plus a couple of extra bonus prizes! ( 120Watt Solar panel, plus a couple of other surprises!)

Sign up below if you're willing to bring some food or stove/bbq to cook up smokies and/or burgers. The club will pay for the food cost of smokies and burgers, buns and condiments if you're interested in cooking those. Other food items by donation.

I'll be bringing a big pot of chili!

If you're not into bringing food, no worries, please bring $5 to cover the cost of food and MORE CASH for raffle tickets! T-shirts and Mugs also available for sale.

We will be practicing social distancing and cleanliness measures, so thank you for your patience with that. So if you see a bowl of ketchup, it's not soup, you're supposed to put your clean spoon into it to serve your self. That's right, no grubby paws on bottles of ketchup. It might be madness, but hey, let's be careful one more time.

Hope to see you there!

:beer:
BJ42 Bench Road Oct 26 2019.jpg

Last edited:
Jason (old Yeller) has graciously offered his back yard for the BBQ! To keep things on the 'clean' side, we'll be using the outhouse..... for bathroom breaks, not the BBQ itself! :)

Jason has a bbq we can use, and lots of parking, so we're set.

His address is:

7452 264th. Ave
East Side, just 3 corners above Glenn Valley.

Post up if you are planning to bring anything!

Jason: If you're ok buying the burgers and smokies, buns, and condiments, save your receipts, the club will re-imburse you.

July 9 is my wife's birthday and sometimes women are kind of funny about that. I'll try to make it if possible. :hmm:
~Bill
You could bring her if you like; it's an excuse to have cake!! :)

I’ll try to be home by 5 so dinner isn’t too late, hope the weather cooperates, lookiing fw to the meeting.
Bring your own beverages and what have you...

As Rob said lots of parking & lots of room out back, **probably best to back in as 264th can have fast traffic**

C5F55139-877F-417B-BB0E-9B2CA8D0EAF9.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking forward to it!

In addition to our regular $200 in raffle prizes, we are also raffling off a 120 Watt Solar Panel kit valued at $300

solar panel 1.jpg
solar panel 2.jpg

Burgers, smokies and chips supplied by the club. Please bring $5 to cover the cost of food.

I'm also bringing a pot of chili!

And there's more!

If we sell $1200 in raffle tickets, we will also raffle off a fridge! That's right folks, band new UNIQUE fridge 45l, valued at over $800!

Coastal Cruisers get togethers are always a good time; don't miss this one!

Don't forget a chair and your own beverages! Lots of room to social distance too!

Anyone going from poco/Pitt/maple Ridge area that can deliver the prizes as I wont be able to make it. They would need to be picked up Wednesday early afternoon at the latest.

I can pick this up if you still need.

On my way from Squamish with my daughter Sarah. We're bringing homemade huckleberry & apple pie.
Franz

I had hoped to be there tonight but things have come up and I can not. Ya'll have fun now ya hear...

gb

Sadly I'm missing this one. Been feeling a little less than 100% today and decided to err on the side of caution :poop:
Hope one of you mongrels enjoys my solar panel :flipoff2:

Reactions: kim
I didn’t count but I think we had a great turnout, thanks all for coming was our pleasure to host.

FB604730-8337-4B78-9E35-E87EA1AE8A1A.jpeg

1DF54264-43A2-4DF7-982B-72DE0D374706.jpeg

Thanks for hosting. Great evening catching up and meeting new faces, Sarah really enjoyed it too. And thanks Curtis for letting me know my roof box was open as we were leaving - there would have been fly fishing gear strewn down 264th! 😬

So, some good news! Andrew didn't want the solar panel, well because we have one already that he can use, so it's going back in the raffle for next month! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom