Another Edmonton Garage for Cruisers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

Wondering if there is another shop in the Edmonton area that is competent with 80 series diesels. I love the guys are 4Wheelwholesale, however just not getting responses or quotes on repairs I need and I’m tired of chasing them.

Any info would be great.

I once had an issue with diesel getting into my oil on my hj60, I was referred to automotion just west of Princess Auto on 111ave. The gentleman at the counter pulled up diagrams and very quickly determined the issue being a small O-ring I was fairly impressed. Maybe go check them out. They used to have a few cruisers and Delicas etc parked around the lot.

I once had an issue with diesel getting into my oil on my hj60, I was referred to automotion just west of Princess Auto on 111ave. The gentleman at the counter pulled up diagrams and very quickly determined the issue being a small O-ring I was fairly impressed. Maybe go check them out. They used to have a few cruisers and Delicas etc parked around the lot.

Len at automation is a very competent mechanic that doesn't shy away from a challenge. He really knows his 60s, has been comfortable with both my 77 and 80, and is comfortable with both Land Cruisers and RHD, not like other Edmonton shops.

I have found him to be very honest, forthright, and dedicated.

Yes, Len at Automotion. He's done work on both my diesel's. Hes usually closed 2 weeks each summer so hit him up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom