Builds Project "Gold Digger" Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well 5 weeks later my 2.5’s with adjusters showed up.

2A68811D-D083-46B9-8ECF-3B4A90E45D24.jpeg

EF613987-2EB5-41D0-BFBB-F288DF1E5373.jpeg

What are the compressed & extension of the shocks?

What are the compressed & extension of the shocks?

I'm not 100% sure, it is a stock spec king shock for a 3-5" lift. I did not get customer valving since I had no comparison.
I decided to go standard valving and adjusters, figured I can have it redone during a rebuild if I don't like how they perform.

Last edited:
Is there any info on the performance and fitment of that ducted fan. I assume it will work on any year 1fz.

While I wait on parts for the engine refresh and blower install........

I was able to get the bumpers on, before it was time to drop if off at StellarBuilt in Sacramento.

They are doing my full suspension install and brake overhaul. More details and pics to come.... for now the build can be stalked via Instagram.

1638329092610.png

Last edited:
You might want to look into the threads on the supercharger fans. IIRC the consensus was that the ringed fan doesn't work well. When I got my truck, I upgraded to the diesel fan clutch and ended up running the 16361-66020 w which has served well so far.

You might want to look into the threads on the supercharger fans. IIRC the consensus was that the ringed fan doesn't work well. When I got my truck, I upgraded to the diesel fan clutch and ended up running the 16361-66020 w which has served well so far.
You are correct. So far I have a LT SC orange hub as part of my engine refresh with all new oem cooling system.

I also have the oem jdm aux fan. Expecting no cooling issues with this set up, however we will see.

Slee 4" spring w/ heavies in rear
Slee billet front control arms
SPC rear lower control arms
ARB rear upper control arms
ARB front and rear panhard's w/ Delta bracket
Slee drag link and tie rod w/ oem ends
Slee drop blocks and brackets
King 2.5's w/ Hydro bumps & steering stabilizer
Nitro 4.88 gears and new elocker actuators
RCV 300M axles front and rear w/ arp hardware
DBA rotors and pads
OEM spindles and Calipers
Slee upper and lower stainless lines
OEM hard lines, booster, master, and E brake system
Wit's End sway bar mounts and plugs
StellarBuilt armor done in house

RedHead 105 rebuild

OEM seals, bearings, bolts, bobs, and bits

Method 105 Beadlock 17X9 w/ BFG KM3 37X12.5's

Lot's of love from the Stellarbuilt boys on this one.

Last edited:
Dude, this is unbelievable; I love it. Those guys do incredible work; I am tracking his 200 build, that thing is outrageous.

When do you get it back?

Dude, this is unbelievable; I love it. Those guys do incredible work; I am tracking his 200 build, that thing is outrageous.

When do you get it back?
Mid January it looks like. Since we did a full brake system they have to bleed it, the gears need to be broken in, and the steering box needs to go to Redhead for the 105 selector shaft. Yeah that 200 build looks even better in person, he also has that crazy 4runner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom