A sad story in pigland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are some numbers in the lower left... are they the PMs? I have the stuff some of you have asked for. Is there a way to code my phone number, like spelling some of the numbers out that makes it safe to post my land line out to you guys? I'll be in the shop tomorrow morning sorting out all this stuff and thinking about a new life for the family's old 55. That new incarnation won't happen til next winter, but s#!+ does happen here every winter.

There are some numbers in the lower left... are they the PMs?
Hold your cursor over the name of the member you wish to PM, when the drop down appears hit the start conversation button.
Untitled-1.jpg

man, some don't even have a 4 on their pig, and some people have them displayed on the wall. The haves and have nots.

Just Kidding. It sounds like a cool idea, Jim.
Ya, that too! And who da F@#$ has an office 🤣😅🍩 happy donut day 😋
He already has a 4 on the wall in his smoking chamber....

Mine could be for sale, but haven't listed it yet.... Email me... use this totally backwards...email in case of robots or russians. moc.dlanlsikcor@ttekciptm for the rest of you, same email but I sawed my 55 at the belt line and used my forklift to seperate the two halves. Then my wife and I drove the bottom half up to my ex wife's place for a glass of wine... or 4. she didnt even recognize it as her daily driver to take the 4 kids to soccer /softball/ football/ baseball/ softball practice for 15 years . Sheesh, girls.....,.,,

Wondering if you can confirm your email?
I tried typing in the above totally backwards, but I got an error...

Wondering if you can confirm your email?
I tried typing in the above totally backwards, but I got an error...
Hey PabloCruise I'm sorry I haven't pursued this as well as I should. I took on a huge woodworking project even though I have let my employees go over the years. (wise move, huh?). I am kind of sitting on the fence about keeping the 55 as a chopped up hulk that drives, or taking the rest of the front off and doing something nice with it. For years I had planned to use the chassis and running gear as the basis for a ford looking woodie wagon with a 40 ford front clip and all wood behind that. Wheelbase needed extending and a few other details so I used a 47 ford pickup chassis instead. Well, I've managed to turn this into a long tale, and I will still sell you the part we talked about. Send me a PM and I will check in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom