Wanted Utah: OEM FJ62 Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I am looking for one (1) OEM FJ62 wheel. Local option would be great but will pay for shipping if its reasonable. Thanks!

Hey all, I am looking for one (1) OEM FJ62 wheel. Local option would be great but will pay for shipping if its reasonable. Thanks!
How much are you looking to spend? I have a contact here in Denver that may have one of the chrome OEM wheels he'd part with.

The size of the oval openings changed at some point, not sure if was the FJ62s or late FJ60s. Smaller openings than on my '84 FJ60. I have quite few of both types, which are you looking for?

Photos of both types (they don't look much different, but they are):

Large-Openings.jpg

Small-Openings.jpg

I'll take a look in the morning and get a fresh photo or two. Some of the wheels are at my place in Nevada and some are here in New Mexico. Can you post a photo of one of your wheels?

That's what I thought, smaller openings. Tomorrow I'll get a photo of one of mine that matches yours.

Some photos. The second photo shows a small area where a pinhole in the chrome rusted a bit of the surface nearby (to the left of the valve stem). And the third photo shows some road rash along the rim, the tire has held air for quite a few years.

FJ62-Wheel-1.jpg

FJ62-Wheel-2.jpg

FJ62-Wheel-3.jpg

FJ62-Wheel-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom