200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I talked to them on the phone before I bought them, to make sure the were hub centric wheels for the LC. They told me that the LC was a 110 bore and the wheels were 110.10 and that they would fit and be fine, I didnt even know their site says other wise, strange.

Just got off the phone with Icon and the rep told me it's because of the center cap not fitting. He recommended the six speed wheel instead, which I can see has more "room" in the center cap:

sixspeedvsvector.png

That said, the center cap seems to fit just fine on @1world1love LX570?

1worldvector.png

Though I guess I could run it without the center cap if needed?

Just got off the phone with Icon and the rep told me it's because of the center cap not fitting. He recommended the six speed wheel instead, which I can see has more "room" in the center cap:

That said, the center cap seems to fit just fine on @1world1love LX570?

Though I guess I could run it without the center cap if needed?

Hi LCtwohundred. Like MTNLIVIN, I was told directly by an ICON rep that these are made for the 200 series/Tundras. I'm not sure where the rep you spoke with got their info, but the center cap is fine.

Trust me when I say that I just took an epic trip involving all manner of terrain and if I were going to lose a cap, it would have happened over the past few days. I can confirm that they are still there ;)

Also, it is very odd that they would recommend the Six Speed wheel since I think that the load rating is 2500 lbs which is too low for the 200.

Hi LCtwohundred. Like MTNLIVIN, I was told directly by an ICON rep that these are made for the 200 series/Tundras. I'm not sure where the rep you spoke with got their info, but the center cap is fine.

Trust me when I say that I just took an epic trip involving all manner of terrain and if I were going to lose a cap, it would have happened over the past few days. I can confirm that they are still there ;)
Thanks! The whole thing is a bit odd, and Icon doesn't have a way to reach out by email for a more "official" reply, so this game of telephone is all we can do.

Also, it is very odd that they would recommend the Six Speed wheel since I think that the load rating is 2500 lbs which is too low for the 200.

The 5x150 Six Speed is listed for 2750 lbs, which is the same as the Vector 5. Do you happen to know what the stock wheel load rating is? Or what Toyota/Lexus recommend for load rating on a wheel replacement?

Thanks! The whole thing is a bit odd, and Icon doesn't have a way to reach out by email for a more "official" reply, so this game of telephone is all we can do.

The 5x150 Six Speed is listed for 2750 lbs, which is the same as the Vector 5. Do you happen to know what the stock wheel load rating is? Or what Toyota/Lexus recommend for load rating on a wheel replacement?

Odd. When I was shopping for wheels, the Six Speed 5x150 had the same land rating listed as the other lug patterns which is 2500lb. I'm not sure why the 5x150 would be different than the others. It also has the bore as 117, which, if true, you may want to consider.

As far as OEM wheel load rating, I cannot say and I don't think that it is published anywhere, but I would read the posts by @gaijin on the subject, and specifically starting here:

where he outlines the issues at hand.

What size KO2 is that?

285/75/17

The Vector 5 is awful - looks so hideous that everyone asks about them, horrible offset that tucks 34s perfectly, dangerously low weight limit that only allows for an 11k pound GVRW.... 🤣

ACtC-3ee8YihFU4KjDU1zqgpkHWBIJNesAinvj8RkoPqP-yAOOVQiL5UWhiHSzNMXC5-aKcuJG5zVlc3rNKTvE2KHUSRA8oPKYjO39IC25RKP-Fr6iCruwzqfDrSUBkgo_5VaqLdYGkv-ALcCOPvTqEO7a7LkQ=w1372-h903-no
Regretting not switching up my wheels and ditching the spacers last week, instead buying 5x new tires (for the stock 18").

Those are the perfect wheels for my tastes.

The Vector 5 is awful - looks so hideous that everyone asks about them, horrible offset that tucks 34s perfectly, dangerously low weight limit that only allows for an 11k pound GVRW.... 🤣

ACtC-3ee8YihFU4KjDU1zqgpkHWBIJNesAinvj8RkoPqP-yAOOVQiL5UWhiHSzNMXC5-aKcuJG5zVlc3rNKTvE2KHUSRA8oPKYjO39IC25RKP-Fr6iCruwzqfDrSUBkgo_5VaqLdYGkv-ALcCOPvTqEO7a7LkQ=w1372-h903-no

Exactly! I wish people would stop buying them. I have love my rebounds for a least another year or two.

Got my LX back with the Method 305’s and Falken Wildpeaks! Trimming for the most part was quite easy but there is a metal bracket that rubs at even slight turns to the left. I believe this is related to the AHC system. Does any one one if I take a hammer to this how bad it will go for the system??

Other than the one spot, I am super happy with the setup.

11C5D49F-7FBE-4E4D-9CD8-487D7D9F2891.jpeg

C9047BF2-4A21-47D8-AE7B-9BF4D4465080.jpeg

78B079FE-A560-43CA-834A-B5FA3052318D.jpeg

2A755279-9A03-4FBE-AE0C-7C79B10FDEAC.jpeg

Trimming for the most part was quite easy but there is a metal bracket that rubsI believe this is related to the AHC system. Does any one one if I take a hammer to this how bad it will go for the system??

View attachment 2354001
down low, where the step is? No need for hammer. Pull the screw and twist it off with pliers. It just hold up the factory step.

Got my LX back with the Method 305’s and Falken Wildpeaks! Trimming for the most part was quite easy but there is a metal bracket that rubs at even slight turns to the left. I believe this is related to the AHC system. Does any one one if I take a hammer to this how bad it will go for the system??

Other than the one spot, I am super happy with the setup.

View attachment 2353999

View attachment 2354000

View attachment 2354001

View attachment 2354002

Some better photos, looks like the frame it is rubbing on. The fender liner is easy with a heat gun to fix...

41C2E4D9-5B55-4B5C-B145-9054DA04D6E9.jpeg

D427189B-2353-44AF-8BC7-07442CC4733D.jpeg

Some better photos, looks like the frame it is rubbing on. The fender liner is easy with a heat gun to fix...
Red circle is Body mount. You'll need to search body mount chop or "BMC". White circle is trim. Heat gun, cut, do whatever you like. Probably want to keep a 1/2" or so on the outside so it looks nice.

trimpic.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you confirm the sizes?

285/75r17 on a 17x8.5 +25 wheel?

Surprised they're rubbing the body mount that much. Are you sure they're +25 offset wheels? And not +0 offset?

Correct on the tire size for sure. That’s easy to see. From what I can see without taking the wheel off quickly I can’t tell on the offset of the wheel itself. I will say that the shop I went to screwed some other things up so I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t what I had custom ordered. The “stock” size on their website is a zero off set. The paperwork doesn’t specify, just says 5x150 and 17x8.5... guess I will be taking the wheel off this afternoon when I get a chance to look.

I wouldn’t call BMC “minor” trimming so I agree it wasn’t what I expected. Also only rubs on the one spot at about a 45 degree angle (steering wheel) turn to the left.

If you can take a picture down the flanks, to give a better sense of poke, we should be able to help you confirm what offset it is. It should also be stamped somewhere on the wheel barrel or hub.

Do you have the model number of the wheel? Is it MRWZMR30578558800 from the screen cap you posted prior? That would be another way to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom