Massive Rock Light Magnamounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
massivemetalshop.com
magnamount-1.jpg
magnamount-2.jpg

The fully-adjustable Massive Magnamount is a super simple and effective way to install rock lights on your rig. Don’t like your rock lights pointing straight down? Our Magnamounts will maximize your underbody lighting performance by obtaining the perfect angle on your rock light output with its incorporated swivel design… aim your lights in any direction! Don’t want to drill a ton of holes in your frame or use double sided tape to install rock lights? Using incredibly strong rare earth neodymium magnets, our Magnamounts are incredibly simple to install with no drilling and no tape. Installations are completely reversible and lights can be adjusted on the fly. The swivel bracket is designed to accommodate nearly any rock light (KC, Rigid, Baja Designs, various imported generics, etc.). The best part is they’ll work anywhere a magnet will stick which increases mounting options and functionality!

• Swivel design allows you to point your rock lights where you need light
  • Neodymium magnet mounting provides a completely reversible, quick and simple installation
  • Make changes and adjustments of light angle and fine tune light output on the fly
  • No drilling! Installs in seconds anywhere a magnet will stick
  • All 304 stainless steel (shipped in raw finish)
  • Stainless steel hardware kit included
  • Sold in pairs (lights not included)
  • MADE IN USA
$45 shipped per pair
Available now at massivemetalshop.com

Cool Idea. I didnt want rock lights until now.......

Great idea with the rare earth magnets.
Sub’d for updates

Subbing for updates too. I'm interested in a pair to mount on a roof rack paired with LC cyclones to use for area lighting at camp. Simple and solid design

Awesome solution for the issue I've been holding off on mounting my rock lights ..... will be ordering shortly. Wasn't down with drilling frame holes and tapping etc the way the OCD in me would require....

E

Ordered...look forward to installing them

Thank you!! Shipping out today!
Just received your package. The stainless brackets were wrapped in green plastic wrap alone. There was no hardware or magnets in the packing material or the green plastic wrap. Help

Just received your package. The stainless brackets were wrapped in green plastic wrap alone. There was no hardware or magnets in the packing material or the green plastic wrap. Help

Oh no, was the package damaged at all? PM'd

The box wasn’t crushed or ripped open, but it looks like 2 types of tape were used. Clear and brown. Might have been opened and re-taped? PM’d you pictures.

Last edited:
@reznunt Getting some of these stocked up before reopening your storefront?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom