Trekboxx Drawer System for 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I run the full alpha system with all the drawers. this drawer system is awesome. My drawers are full with everything i need to head out on an adventure with little set up time. They really are easy to install. Price is only an issue in the absence of value. Glad i made the purchase.

The rhino rack dome awning works great for coverage out the back for the Trekboxx setup.
A7BA04B6-5CEF-4207-B3EE-56448FAA93C8.jpeg

The rhino rack dome awning works great for coverage out the back for the Trekboxx setup.View attachment 2349418

Any chance you could post a side shot of that awning when deployed and maybe one stowed? Hard to make out the roof line from that angle. Curious. Thanks!

Dome awning holding snow and keeping Trekboxx cozy. I was actually impressed how the awning held up over night. About 2 inches of heavy snow froze into ice on top of it and it held up. No way a traditional flat awning would have made it.
F1E3C1CD-A9C9-49FA-95F7-49A50F5F7A2F.jpeg
C946840E-8351-49D2-AFD6-A5AFF738EFDB.jpeg
17C28270-E25D-4850-97F8-76E2B33B7D60.jpeg

Last edited:
BTW, I love my Trekboxx system so much I just ordered another drawer to add to my full system. No such thing as too much storage!

It's funny- I have a super cool custom magnetic gray Alpha system for my rig. It's been sitting on a shelf for many weeks. Just don't have the time to work on my rig- you guys are more important!

What is the total weight on the Alpha system? Also, is install any different on HE vs non HE? (no third row) basically...
Alpha is about 275. HE requires drilling to locate the existing threaded holes for the 3rd row seats. They're just under the skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom