Tallahassee Hwy20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.florida4x4.com
So there is a new FJ80 on my road. Just wondering if you are on here. It's white. I'll swing by when I see you are home. Truck is clean.

Yes I am. Just purchased the 91 about 3 weeks ago. Just been doing little things to get it in better driving condition, but not a daily driver for sure. Found it here in the classifieds, purchased from Remac226

I thought I saw a nice LC passing the other day, must have been you.

ha mines a good trial rig but it aint pretty anymore by no means . its a 93 with all bells and whistles with a 96 engine (120xxxmi) . kinda looking for a donor truck that needs engine in better shape. yours makes me want a driver again .
ill swing in sometime. check yours out.

THREAD RESSURECTION TIME!!! 🧨🎆

Just a heads up locally: I've got a grey 40th (1997) on 33's (humbly stock though). I haven't seen many Land Cruisers around the Tally area and, well... that just has to change, now doesn't it? 😃

(I don't know if there's good forum section for this, but this thread was the #1 search result when I searched ih8mud for "Tallahassee".)

I'm new here. I don't know what I'm doing ...😅 ignorance is bliss (-only SOMETIMES).

THREAD RESSURECTION TIME!!! 🧨🎆

Just a heads up locally: I've got a grey 40th (1997) on 33's (humbly stock though). I haven't seen many Land Cruisers around the Tally area and, well... that just has to change, now doesn't it? 😃

(I don't know if there's good forum section for this, but this thread was the #1 search result when I searched ih8mud for "Tallahassee".)

I'm new here. I don't know what I'm doing ...😅 ignorance is bliss (-only SOMETIMES).

40th here too but in the Orlando area. Go to clubhouses page and you can check out the FL groups. There's some FL LC/Toyota groups on facebook too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom