For Sale Con-ferr folding rear seat with underseat storage. Local pickup only please. San Diego. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,
I have what I believe is a Con-Ferr folding rear seat with storage.
The is frame and storage is rusty in places but solid. The vinyl is rough and the plywood is rough too. It could be functional as is, but really does need plywood and upholstery, sanding and painting.
Local pick-up only, for now. Thanks.
$150 or best.

Resized_20200619_161319_8637.jpeg

Resized_20200619_161327_7064.jpeg

Resized_20200619_163239_4258.jpeg

Resized_20200619_161417_6427.jpeg

Resized_20200619_161429_1451.jpeg

I just sold a pair of armrests for one of these to @bmoonhajjar . I bet he’d like the seat to go with it...and he’s local. If he doesn’t take it, I will.

I just sold a pair of armrests for one of these to @bmoonhajjar . I bet he’d like the seat to go with it...and he’s local. If he doesn’t take it, I will.
Hi Mark. bmoon is not interested. Make it down to San Diego much?

Hi Mark. bmoon is not interested. Make it down to San Diego much?

Havent been down for a while, but I am in training to do a bike ride down there this summer. Not that THAT will help. But if you need it gone sooner than later, I can probably ask a friend in Normal Heights to pick it up and store it for me.

Havent been down for a while, but I am in training to do a bike ride down there this summer. Not that THAT will help. But if you need it gone sooner than later, I can probably ask a friend in Normal Heights to pick it up and store it for me.
Hi Mark. PM sent

PM returned.

update. Seat has sold. Thanks all.

@65swb45 Mark, did you buy this? If so, are you using it or just storing it :)

I think he's chained it to his bike and he's training for his ride by dragging it on long rides.

@65swb45 Mark, did you buy this? If so, are you using it or just storing it :)
I asked for it to be held on behalf of @HKforte . You’ll have to take it up with him. For all I know, it may still be at my friend’s house…in Menifee!😛

I asked for it to be held on behalf of @HKforte . You’ll have to take it up with him. For all I know, it may still be at my friend’s house…in Menifee!😛
I am interested @HKforte if you have no need or want to sell and it is still local to me.

I am interested @HKforte if you have no need or want to sell and it is still local to me.

I paid for the bench seat but did not get a chance to pick it up. I restored my jump seats since then and I’m fine with those instead. Feel free to take it for the same price I paid $150, if Mark can arrange the pick up with his friend Donnie.

@65swb45, could you arrange pickup for EWheeler?

I will reach out to Donnie when I get home from my camping trip.

:rolleyes:

I will reach out to Donnie when I get home from my camping trip.
Mark, just dropping a note here as a reminder. Im home this week and hitting the road saturday to head east. Let me know if I can grab this and who i need to pay. You, Donnie, or @HKforte

Left a voicemail yesterday; no word yet.

Spoke to Donnie last night. Seat is still safe in his backyard in Clairemont, north end of sandy eggo. You will need to pay @HKforte to move this forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom