CLC Tools and Shop Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Laying flags and testing how the cruisers are gonna fit inside the shop space.

View attachment 2340198
Hopefully, you're planning to acquire enough cruisers to where all the land in that photo will eventually be under-roof!

Hopefully, you're planning to acquire enough cruisers to where all the land in that photo will eventually be under-roof!

ha! I barely have enough time to work on my current fleet, now I have a ton of grass to keep mowed

Damn, you ain't playing around. My 40x60 is huge, cant even imagine that kinda room

@wngrog 50x80, 16ft walls, 8/12 pitch roof. Will have a loft in the front half.
Amazing how quickly I filled up my 60x60. I need to take a page out of the @wngrog playbook and totally rearrange everything....maybe add on!

That sounds awesome. Are you having it built 'turn key'? If so, do you have a contact you could share? About to do something similar...
Unfortunately, I would advise to be prepared to be shocked! The prices I've been getting recently on metal buildings are, well, stoopid! You might check with Majestic Metals and see who they recommend to erect. Their material prices seem to be better than some others.

There's really no justification I can see for the increase in prices of so many of the components. Like, concrete: the price has gone crazy, but it's not like there's a shortage of the constituents that make it up!

Prices are high because demand is high. We are seeing it on our construction projects at work. Material prices are up, but not as much as labor. Take the concrete you mentioned, if a guy has 10 jobs lined up, and he knows everyone else is just a busy, then he can take a job that would normally run $4/sf and charge $8, $10 or more per sf and know that everyone else is charging the same. You catch the guys who are still on low overhead, but most are making hay while they can, because it can't last forever.

More tools for the new box

20200718_193439.jpg

The little collection on the right is all 10mm wrenches for the Wench as they seem to sprout legs and wander off.

More tools for the new box

View attachment 2376110

The little collection on the right is all 10mm wrenches for the Wench as they seem to sprout legs and wander off.

Don't let him fool you, his wander off just as often if not more than mine. :p

Tools for the Wench to compliment her 10mm wrench collection.

20200725_111432.jpg

I sold the truck and no longer need this Haynes Book Of Suggestions. Like new condition.

#gamechanger!

20200802_193354.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom