SOLD RIO RANCHO, NEW MEXICO 1996 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
FOR SALE: 1996 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER $12,000 OBO Located in ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO area

Selling my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. Series 80 4.5 liter straight 6 cylinder motor, Fuel injection, 4 speed AT. Low range transfer case, 4.10 gears (stock)

Dark Green exterior, Tan Leather interior, in very good condition. Matching dash mat. PW. PL. Sun roof works, Cruise control, AC blows cold, Heater blows hot,

JVC stereo with Pioneer speakers. Has 2nd and 3rd row seats. All leather is in great condition, not tears.

I bought this vehicle in Feb 2018 and have done many upgrades and improvements since then:

1 ARB front bumper with Smittybilt 9500 winch, with Hi Lift jack mount and Slee AC dryer skidplate, D rings 2 inch Ironman Lift

2 New Radiator, hoses, thermostat new alternator, Belts, fan clutch.

3 PHH replacement done (Pesky Heater hose)

4 New Spark plugs, wires , cap and rotor, fuel filter, PVC valve, Fuel Vapor cannister, front hood supports, rear hood supports, OME steering stabilizer, Marlin HD steering bars with HD tie rod ends.

5. 5 Falken Wildpeak Mud Terrain Tires 33 inch, mounted on 5 Black Alloy wheels. 85 % tread left. Spare tire mounted inside rear of vehicle.

6 Slee Transfer case skid plate, White Knuckle Sliders, new Muffler , Cats, and O2 sensors.

7. 4x4 Labs 3rd row seat cargo baskets, Custom HD rear bumper with D rings and class 3 trailer hitch.

8. New Front and rear Ironman Shocks, Front wheel bearings and new front brake pads. NEW Toyota Front Drive Shaft

9. New rear Ironman HD upper control arms, New Slee HD Lower Control arms, new Bushings to front and rear Track Bars, new bushings to front and rear swaybars, New dobinson's rubber bushings to front lower control arms. Slee swaybar spacers.

10. New ARB Rear Locker, open front diff. stock center locking diff.

11. 4- Yakima roof top Load bars for mounting your cargo rack or RTT.

12. A few spare parts, many other items done to vehicle that I cannot remember. I have detailed history of repairs and all fluids have been changed frequently. I take good care of my vehicles.

Motor runs strong, rides smooth with all the suspension upgrades Alignment just done, wheels balanced regularly. These vehicles are very well built and motors can go upwards of 400-500 K miles. Just finished a 400 mile multi day camping trip in Utah , with no issues.

Miles: 221,600. It had 212,600 miles when I bought it.

Asking $12,000 OBO. Cash, or Bank cashiers check only.

Call, or text, if interested, 1-505-328-2682 cell or e mail me j-pboggs@q.com Albuquerque, NM area

Jeff Boggs

DSCF2626.JPG
DSCF2628.JPG
DSCF2634.JPG
DSCF2635.JPG
DSCF2638.JPG

Last edited:
More pictures of my 80 that is FOR SALE
DSCF2641.JPG
DSCF2643.JPG
DSCF2647.JPG
DSCF2656.JPG
DSCF2658.JPG

A few more pictures of my 80 for sale
DSCF2659.JPG
DSCF2660.JPG
DSCF2662.JPG
DSCF2666.JPG
DSCF2667.JPG

Nice truck...

Any idea what you might be getting next? I have a Tundra that I'd like to work a trade for an 80 like this...

Nice truck...

Any idea what you might be getting next? I have a Tundra that I'd like to work a trade for an 80 like this...

Sorry, but I already have a replacement 4x4 for this. Looks like you have a good truck, though.
I am just planning on selling this 1996 LC.

Sorry to see your 80 for sale. What did you replace it with?
2010 Lexus GX 460. sorry to part with my 80, wish i could have both vehicles. The 80 is the best off road 4x4 I've ever owned.

Hmm. I think your 80 would sell a lot faster if it had the stock front bumper on it! I happen to have a fantastic stock front bumper we could trade for the ARB bumper :)

Hmm. I think your 80 would sell a lot faster if it had the stock front bumper on it! I happen to have a fantastic stock front bumper we could trade for the ARB bumper :)
That's okay. I just sold it with the ARB bumper on it, so you are stuck with the stock bumper.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom