For Sale Tahoe NorCal 1977 FJ40 OEM Used parts (contd) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey

so finallly I got off my a** and got pics for some extras that I have. I was told I have to post.

ALL are OEM from a 1977 FJ40 April California Edition.

ALL PARTS USED WILL BE NOTED

I am not trying to get rich and would love to think your rig is more important then me getting a few xtra $ so lets be nice; all prices are w/out Shipping so please budget that as well
F. License lights (all)
$30.00 each $55.00 both

G. Front Turn Signals (slight stress cracks in hardware holes)
$60.00 each $110.00 both

H. Wiper Arma/Blades (painted Black)
$28.00 each $50.00 both

I. Hood Latch (OEM has small drain hole in head see in picture) (painted Black)
$25.00 each $40.00 both

J. Dash Screw Knobs
$26.00 each $43.00 both

LisenceLites.jpg

HeadLites.jpg

Wipers.jpg

HoodLatch.jpg

DashKnobs.jpg

Hey there, interested in the license plate covers. Can you post pictures of both sides?
I messaged him a little while ago, haven’t heard back. I am interested in the lights only so maybe we can split this one up?

Hey there, interested in the license plate covers. Can you post pictures of both sides?

Hey Advrider
So I got the tail lights sold to you;
The License covers/lights are together $55 for both lights and covers. Can you ping wildling and figure out what yours/his costs are and get back to me? I am going to ping him to to ask the same thing. At $55 is hella cheap so even if you did 50% each aint all that bad .. no?

Hey wildling

The License covers/lights are together $55 for both lights and covers. Can you ping Advrider and figure out what yours/his costs are and get back to me? I am going to ping him to to ask the same thing. At $55 is hella cheap so even if you did 50% each aint all that bad .. again I not so concerned bout the $ insomuch as helping a cruiser get cruising.
btw: both cover/lights allocated to Wildling/Adrider

thnx
r

hey

so finallly I got off my a** and got pics for some extras that I have. I was told I have to post.

ALL are OEM from a 1977 FJ40 April California Edition.

ALL PARTS USED WILL BE NOTED

I am not trying to get rich and would love to think your rig is more important then me getting a few xtra $ so lets be nice; all prices are w/out Shipping so please budget that as well
F. License lights (all)
$30.00 each $55.00 both

G. Front Turn Signals (slight stress cracks in hardware holes)
$60.00 each $110.00 both

H. Wiper Arma/Blades (painted Black)
$28.00 each $50.00 both

I. Hood Latch (OEM has small drain hole in head see in picture) (painted Black)
$25.00 each $40.00 both

J. Dash Screw Knobs
$26.00 each $43.00 both

View attachment 2331569

View attachment 2331571

View attachment 2331572

View attachment 2331573

View attachment 2331574
Due to dropping out a tree chainsawing I was out yesterday dealing with sight loss. ALL who have expressed Purchase your place is honored and I will expedite. First I need to catch up on all previous Orders. My apologies. BTW: if multiple requests same part I will go by date stamp. QUOTE]

Hey wildling

The License covers/lights are together $55 for both lights and covers. Can you ping Advrider and figure out what yours/his costs are and get back to me? I am going to ping him to to ask the same thing. At $55 is hella cheap so even if you did 50% each aint all that bad .. again I not so concerned bout the $ insomuch as helping a cruiser get cruising.
btw: both cover/lights allocated to Wildling/Adrider

thnx
r
PM Sent

Got my parts, well packed and EXCELLENT condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom