For Sale removed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello all-
I have 5 of these from new with no road miles but three had rollers mounted in the past and are a little scuffed from moving for 6 or 7 years. They fit all modern LC 1998+ 5 lug pattern w 14mm studs and 2007+ Tundra and Sequoia. 16" x 6" wide. Will drop off to So AZ and Phoenix buyers. If shipping I will have to drop off at UPS store for boxing and freight charges. In this era I don't want multiple trips out to ship. First "I'll take them" gets them. $350 for set of five rims.

View attachment 2322502

View attachment 2322503
I looked up the part # but couldn’t find an offset for these wheels. Got any idea?

Man I wish you were local. Bout 6hrs away, and UPS charges multiple appendages for shipping and boxing of large items like this..
would look killer bronzed on a black 100!!!

I got bid to florida and about $315 in freight w ups

Hello all-
I have 5 of these from new with no road miles but three had rollers mounted in the past and are a little scuffed from moving for 6 or 7 years. They fit all modern LC 1998+ 5 lug pattern w 14mm studs and 2007+ Tundra and Sequoia. 16" x 6" wide. Will drop off to So AZ and Phoenix buyers. If shipping I will have to drop off at UPS store for boxing and freight charges. In this era I don't want multiple trips out to ship. First "I'll take them" gets them. $350 for set of five rims.

View attachment 2322502

View attachment 2322503

if these split rims fit these solid steel wheels do

Last edited:
Saw this - looks great. Not sure what is meant by converted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom