St Anthony Sand Dunes May 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:deadhorse: Let's ride!!

I have no idea, but Aaron would know for sure. :eek:

What about flags?

What about flags?
I can get you one from SW if you still need one. There were 2 left as of Friday afternoon.

Edit: I picked up an extra flag today for Tom. Does any one else need a flag, one left as of Saturday.

Last edited:
I could use a flag, if there are any left. I don't have one yet!

I will grab the last flag when I get to work tomorrow. One for TommyGuns and one for 3GT4R.

Ck your flag mount location. I say this because some of you may have made some bumper or roof rack mods.

i think i know who has the flags, ill try and see if they will be available to borrow

Is this an official 406 Cruisers trip or "just some friends getting together and play in the sand?"

I am in for the Friday night camp over so are we meeting Friday in Bozeman and what time?? Who else is in for sure leaving Friday night too? Thx!

I’m updating the first page for convoy meet ups for Friday and Saturday groups.

@4gotalot would you mind coordinating the Saturday convoy?

Sounds like I was able track down the ol club flags also so I should have plenty for everyone. You should only need a hole in a flat surface to mount to. I think it was about a 1/4 inch sized hole. Or it’s the same threads and

The Saturday morning crew will meet at 6am at Mama Mac's and depart soon after so let me know if you didn't make the Friday flight.

Edited-Thank you

Last edited:
The Saturday morning crew will meet at 6am at Mama Mac's and depart soon after so let me know if you didn't make the Saturday flight.

I'm in for Saturday......^^^did you mean to say "didn't make the Friday flight"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom