SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (5 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guess where I am stopping next....

20200522_113338.jpg

Went out and got lost in the mountains this weekend. Had this 18 yr old kid find me and said he needed pulled out. I now have a ticking noise during acceleration that I got to look into. Got to get these runs in to make sure it is SAS ready.

And also.... stay the trail :bang:

IMG_5848.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

Doesn’t look like a lot of snow in them there mountains
Yeah @Hojack We had a good start to winter this year but we didn't get the normal big spring snow showers. Whole state is in a fire ban. We had to do propane fire places.

6FBF9D11-28DA-4509-9623-421A2E11C798.jpeg
81F96D3A-A611-481B-AB0D-621F12500F39.jpeg
Worked at the Mt. Hood Brewing Company today into the evening getting the well system moved to new building for expanded brewing. Scored a growler of Hogsback Oatmeal Stout
296E9D99-41AF-45E5-9A4F-434A4459877E.jpeg

Cant wait til SAS4. Was working or this pic would have my 60:confused:

Why so many pressure tanks?? While I’ve used multiple pressure tanks 15 or 20 years ago if your water source can’t keep up with demand a couple of thousand gallon tank with a pressure pump seems like the best option these days.

Why so many pressure tanks?? While I’ve used multiple pressure tanks 15 or 20 years ago if your water source can’t keep up with demand a couple of thousand gallon tank with a pressure pump seems like the best option these days.
Years ago they had a 1,000 gallon steel tank with an air compressor to keep the tank air charged. The tank rusted out so we removed the tank and installed these tanks. Later we pulled the pump and converted to a VFD with 3 phase motor. The Brewery expanded last year and so we decided to install all the tanks as they were already there and they had space. More tanks give more storage and longer run time. One tank would have worked just fine with a VFD system.

Years ago they had a 1,000 gallon steel tank with an air compressor to keep the tank air charged. The tank rusted out so we removed the tank and installed these tanks. Later we pulled the pump and converted to a VFD with 3 phase motor. The Brewery expanded last year and so we decided to install all the tanks as they were already there and they had space. More tanks give more storage and longer run time. One tank would have worked just fine with a VFD system.
Thanks, I was just wondering. As the bladders go bad you’ll lose pressure quicker, but if you have them you might as well use them.

does anybody have a status on when Colorado will open its national forest campgrounds? I was hoping to go up to Grand Mesa above Delta and Montrose and explore those places. Per Jeremiah Proffitt the ones around him are still closed.

does anybody have a status on when Colorado will open its national forest campgrounds? I was hoping to go up to Grand Mesa above Delta and Montrose and explore those places. Per Jeremiah Proffitt the ones around him are still closed.

I haven't heard of anything positive yet. I have been hearing that they are thinking of closing the forest down and will give out tickets... Praying that doesn't happen.

I also want to add when I say forest, I do not mean the trails we do at SAS. I mean wilderness and NF dispersed camping. I have zero doubt that we will all meet in August. I cant wait to see everyone. I am with @mesa man on this, have a strong immune system, and live your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom