Need to find some room for some amplifiers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes I should have mention I had to unscrew and remove my passenger cubbies. That DIYmobile one is insane. They modified the plastic panels It looks like to have more clearance behind.

You can remove those? I figured I would have to cut them out and glass over them.

Yes I should have mention I had to unscrew and remove my passenger cubbies. That DIYmobile one is insane. They modified the plastic panels It looks like to have more clearance behind.

That guy is a pro installer I think.

You can remove those? I figured I would have to cut them out and glass over them.
The covers will stay but the pocket behind them unscrews. So you would flip the cover up and just see your amp

Mine is still open from my audio install that was exactly a year ago so I snapped a pic. Putting the plastic cover back on is such a pain in the d*ck I haven’t gotten it done in the entire year and don’t plan on bothering with it any time soon. If you don’t have to take it off I wouldn’t recommend it. Also, there’s no room for something like an amp anyway.

View attachment 2300032

How big is that Kicker?

What amp? I need to fit 2 10x10 amps in there. That's my only play I think
There is a Kenwood Excelon XR900-5 and AudioControl LC8i hidden in there.

Mine is still open from my audio install that was exactly a year ago so I snapped a pic. Putting the plastic cover back on is such a pain in the d*ck I haven’t gotten it done in the entire year and don’t plan on bothering with it any time soon. If you don’t have to take it off I wouldn’t recommend it. Also, there’s no room for something like an amp anyway.

View attachment 2300032
Is that the kicker RT 6.75? If so, do you like it? I was about to order it today.

Is that the kicker RT 6.75? If so, do you like it? I was about to order it today.
Yes it is. It’s alright, but I was kind of hoping for more. I think my expectations were unreasonable for the size that it is. The stock one never worked while I owned it so I do t have a point of reference for comparison. Just for the fact that it fits in the stock location and doesn’t take up cargo room I would do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom